Chapter 2

Naruto POV

I wake up early today cause today is the day were i will build my stamina so i need to get ready. I took my towel and went to the bathroom. Once i closed the door, i strip down all my pyjamas and put them in a washed basket and leave me naked before i turn the shower's faucet and begin to bath.

After awhile in bathroom, i had finished and wrap my towel loosely around my body and found my way to cupboard and looking for my clothes for simple jogs.

I finished working on my shirts and went down stairs leaving my bedroom a bit messy. Well..I don't really care about it since i always can find my things among messy room..hahaha😅😅..

After i went down, i go straight to the kitchen and make a simple breakfast contain of a glass of milk and a slice of toast and some slice of apple.

Since i'm gonna go out all day, i bring some money with me in case i got thirsty while jogs. After place the plate and glass into sink, i went to front door and start to wear my sport shoes and say good bye to my parent who i think just wake up..

I start to slow jogs around my resident area for about 3 rounds since it not really big and i already know the whole people in it. Then, i stop to take 10 mins to collect my breath and buy a bottle of 100 PLUS and start to continuing my jogs after i feel abit energy in my system.

I jogs to the west of my hometown and it was really big for resident area..I don't mind and enjoyed the view before me.

While i jogs, i keep thinking about 'Sasuke-sama' and start to lost in my thought. I keep thinking all had happening since he came to our school and become the popular guy. Sometime he just brush it off and just a simple glare, all his fangirls start to fangirling and passed out of nosebleed.

But when i thinking from his position..Maybe he feel annoyed by all the attention that directly to him.  I think that people in school just want his attention but..he seem to NOT like that a bit..*sigh* At least don't make him feel bad. Cause 'Sasuke-sama' will be back to city later.

My train of thought was come to end when some granny greeting me while i was passing her..Wow!! H-how long i've been in my thought that i had across to unfamiliar place. I decided to continue the slow jogs until i came upon a high wall.

'What a high wall is this..??' i thought while looking at it.

'Is there a place like this at this west side of our neighbourhood resident??' I keep asking myself until my eyes spot a family name plate..

'Uchiha..' Where do i heard this name huh..?? I keep jogs while thinking cause it sound SO familiar..

'Ehhhh?!!!! Don't say this was 'Sasuke-sama''s house..' I feel really anxious about this that i can't stop thinking about it and i lost in my thought AGAIN..

While i keep thinking about this, i don't even heard a gate been open until..

GANGG!!!

The next thing i know..I saw stars in the light blue sky before i begin to pass out.

Sasuke POV

I was about to bring Shinosuke to his evening walk routine until i heard something hit the gate that i just open..When the 'thing' felt down i caught a sight of blond hair..

Soon the 'thing' doesn't move, I take a really good look to it and it was Naruto actually..Shinosuke start to sniff him and make a sound of approval..Meaning that, he already taking alike to this blond boy..Maybe..

I take him bridal style and carrying him inside while i apologise to Shinosuke for cancel the walk for today. He make another sound of approval..I think it means its ok and he followed me inside our house back.