New Story......

Hey Guys ....

I know it's been a long time since I updated this story but the truth is that I have lost all inspiration. Instead I have started on a new story. Please check it out.The summary is down below.

Please note:
Slow updates on this new story as I am currently in matric and am going to be writing finals soon. Please bear with me. First part of this story will be published later this evening.

One would think he had it all - a loving family, caring friends and an amazing girlfriend but that all changed the day that his friends and family turned on him by discovering the darkness hidden within himself - amplified by his experience in Tartarus.

Abandoned, betrayed and heartbroken - barely escaping certain death by the hands of the Gods and those that he once used to call friends. Now constantly on the run, he discovers incredibly unique people on his journey through the mortal world.

Pretty soon mortals began to fear there names as they rise to the top of the charts and those pathetic excuse of gods he once called family would be trembling in outraged anger because they would be a threat to everyone and known killers across the world.

His name used to be Perseus 'Percy' Jackson, now he is known as 'Alumit' ,feared throughout the world because of his status as an assassin and wanted by the police, FBI, the almighty Olympian Gods and his newly discovered enemies - mortals, gods, demigods... you name it they are after him.

Follow his journey into the DEPTHS OF THE UNKNOWN with his new family/team where he discovers his true potential with this hidden darkness within him....