Chapter 3 - The Return and Messages for the Olympians ✔️

Nico's POV

***PRESENT DAY***

Well now you know what happened  to me on that faithful day.I became partially immortal upon receiving my powers while also being subjected to brutal training for 1 000 years straight. Mastering all those new powers that I received while also gaining a breathtakingly attractive girlfriend. Well anyway that is not the point that I wanted to make about this whole situation. Currently, I was on a mission for my  father - hunting down a boy by the name of Jared Price, a son of Zeus, who was a spy for the Olympians amongst our troops and it just so happened that I was ordered to kill him.

He was currently running and crashing through the forest near Camp Half-Blood's Eastern  border -  trying to evade me but failing miserably.I had been chasing him for 2 consecutive days and he was beginning to tire (not to mention that he was getting on my nerves). Some of you might be wondering why I didn't just kill him sooner and all that shit. Well the reason being, I just wanted to torture him first for annoying the shit out of me with all his inconsistent running.

Finally, I saw him trip over a huge tree root branch that was jutting out of the dirt. I approached him with the shadows oozing out of my body - creating an eery look that surrounded me.The first thing that I did when I approached him was to stab him in the legs (preventing him from trying to escape further) before make his blood boil while also showing him his worst nightmares. Next I made two boulders appear above him before letting them crash down on his spine and shoulders (after he turned onto his left hand side to try and reduce the pain somewhat - or so I think). I also made time slow down and his pain threshold somewhat higher so that he could endure the pains of the tortures for longer (while also being more agonizing) .

His screams echoed throughout the valley as he endured the pains of the tortures (did I mention that I created a soundproof barrier around him).I then made two water hands appear above him, punching him repeatedly. Finally I summoned lighting to crash into his body leaving him as a slightly charred and smoking corpse lying in the dirt. Plunging my new sword Nightmare through his gut, I relished in the pain and fear that was washing off of him (as the fear of death finally began to take over him). I let him live for another 5 minutes before mutilating his head from his body. But just to make sure that there was no evidence left behind I lit his body on fire - turning him into ash that was taken by the summer breeze.

After finishing the job I then summoned a massive ball of darkness. It was coloured a mix of plum, navy and black that outranked all of the Olympians powers combined. This I sent to Olympus  caring the following message "TAKE THIS AS A SIGN YOU PUNY GODS I'M BACK. I MADE A PROMISE TO YOU 1 000 YEARS AGO AND I INTENDED TO KEEP THAT PROMISE!"

"BRICK BY BRICK THAT WAS MY PROMISE TO YOU, I AM GOING TO TEAR OLYMPUS DOWN SO START PREPARING FOR YOUR END CAUSE SOON I'M GOING TO KILL YOU ALL!"I said with venom in my voice and a murderous glint in my eyes that was directed at the Olympians Gods themselves.

MEANWHILE ON OLYMPUS....

It was a surprisingly normal day on Olympus.Everyone was sitting on their thrones arguing and yelling (no surprises there) with someone or another. Hera was pestering Zeus about Thalia and Jason. While Poseidon and Athena were arguing about god knows what. Apollo and Artemis were arguing about who was older between the two of them. Demeter on the other hand was shouting and pestering Hades that he should eat more cereal and start taking up farming and agriculture. While Ares and Hephaestus were arguing about Aphrodite who was busy applying her makeup, oblivious to everyone and everything that was happening around her.

Suddenly a massive ball of dark energy shook Olympus that left everyone shocked and reeling (effectively stopping all the pointless arguments). A screen formed out of the dark matter showing a boy around 17 with black spiky armour and black assassins gear with what looked like a mask made of shadows covering his mouth, eyes and nose that burned with anger and hatred.

"TAKE THIS AS A SIGN YOU PUNY GODS I'M BACK.I MADE A PROMISE TO YOU 1 000 YEARS AGO AND I INTENDED TO KEEP THAT PROMISE! BRICK BY BRICK THAT WAS MY PROMISE TO YOU, I AM GOING TO TEAR OLYMPUS DOWN SO START PREPARING FOR YOUR END CAUSE SOON I'M GOING TO KILL YOU ALL!"

Everyone sat frozen on their thrones as the screen began to disappear all scared out of there minds. However, Athena's was in the exact opposite direction than everyone else, her brain raced at 120 miles per hour trying to figure out who the masked figure is. "1 000 YEARS AGO ..WHAT HAPPENED?" She thought then it hit her like a blizzard. What were his last words to us before he was banished to Nyx's realm.What did he say before the master bolt came crashing down on him.

"OLYMPIANS MARK MY WORDS I WILL RETURN WITH A GREAT ARMY AND DESTROY YOU ALL. I WILL TEAR THIS PLACE DOWN BRICK BY BRICK!" Poseidon said in the same tone and voice that he used when he made this declaration. "BRICK BY BRICK THAT IS WHAT I PROMISE TO DO AND UNLIKE YOUR PREVIOUS ENEMIES I WON'T FAIL." Hermes finished saying Poseidon's thought. "I KNOW WHO THE HOODED MAN IS!" Athena shouted. "HE IS NON-OTHER THEN NICO DI ANGELO."

"Well done Athena" a voice dripping with sarcasm said from the shadows. All the Olympians jumped in their sits as two figures emerged from the shadows. "Although we expected you to be a tad bit faster in figuring out who I am" the hooded figure on the left said for there standing in the center of the room was none other than Nico di Angelo and his unknown companion. Athena was going to say something but Artemis beat her too it.

"WHY NICOLAS? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? WHY MUST YOU CARRY OUT YOUR PLANS?" Artemis said in a commanding voice - one that would have put fear into any being (especially males). What none of the other gods noticed (while Artemis was addressing Nico) was that the figure on his right began to shake violently as Artemis clearly got on it's nerves.

"WHY?!!! I'LL TELL YOU WHY!!! IT"S BECAUSE WE BOTH DESPISE YOU"it said in a voice that was laced with venom and an untold amount of fury - the Olympians expected as much. Both of the figures then threw back there hoods/shadow masks to reveal their faces. Female jaws dropped at the sight of Nico as he had gotten a lot more handsome and mature over the years - compared to when he was a kid. He had short hair that was spiked up making every goddess in the room drool at the sight of him as well as a toned, muscled body that could clearly been seen through his clothing.

But the girl next to him is the one that surprised the Olympians the most, for she was the one they had banished almost 100 000 years ago. She now looked more mature than previously, making every god's head turn in that direction and stare at this drop dead gorgeous girl. "Hello Artemis" she said with a poisonous venom in her words. Before Artemis could say another word Demeter butted in saying "Why my beloved daughter would you say such horrifying things to your family."

She laughed a cold, humorless sound as she said in the same tone as before "HORRIFYING THINGS!!!! HA!!!!LISTEN HERE LADY I AM THE SECOND MOST POWERFUL BEING IN THE GOD DAMN GALAXY SO I WOULDN'T MESS WITH ME IF I WAS YOU!!!" As she was saying this shadows and the four elements started swirling around her body growing in strength as her anger rose.  

She slowly started rising into the air, the air becoming tense and thinner than usual. When suddenly Nico turned towards the cowering Olympians saying in an anger filled voice "MARK MY WORDS WE WILL COME BE BACK - SOONER THAN YOU THINK!!!" He then leaped towards Kristen and caught in an embrace. Pulling her into a rough but passionate kiss before they both disappeared into the shadows. All that the Olympians could do was sit in fear and watch the very spot where their once so called hero of Olympus stood...

WORDS: 1 473