Chapter 2 - Backgrounds and Stories✔️

***CONTINUATION OF FLASHBACK***

Nico's POV

When I woke up the first thing I was expecting was the harsh morning sunlight (that was usually a nuisance to a child of darkness) but instead was met with the dim light of fire welding torches. The face of my healer lying asleep on my bare chest.I felt her shift into a more comfortable position (sending a wave of pleasure coursing my body) bringing her lips closer to mine. So I did the logical thing and pressed my lips to hers.

I then heard her moan softly in her sleep "Hmm-mm... Stop Nico."I smiled to myself before replying in a teasing tone "How do you know it was me?" She then slowly opened her eyes (which were still heavily clouded with sleep) and said "Your the only boy in this room idiot." I smirked before a sigh escaped my lips while saying "How true. " Pulling her in for another passionate kiss I hesitated as I remembered that she owes me an explanation when suddenly a figure emerges from the shadows.

He was wearing a dangerously spiky looking armour that was coloured black with faces swirling in it and a long robe that only a royal king from the King Arthur era would wear.He had pitch black hair and eyes that were a swirling mix between black, red and purple.He seemed to be looking at me with love in his eyes and pride swelling his cheeks. Suddenly my healer bolted upright - quickly scrambling to get off of me and was then bowing before the figure as she said "My Lord Tartarus what brings you to my aunts domain."

It was now my turn to bolt upright on the bed and stare dumbfounded at the exchange happening before me.Suddenly a roaring sound escaped Tartarus as he began laughing when suddenly it just stopped and he said in an commanding voice "Rise Kristen their is no need to bow before your step-father.As for why I am here is to see my beloved son."

Now it was her turn to have the wind knocked out of her (i.e. looking very shocked and surprised) as she slowly looked back and forth between me and Tartarus with her mouth hanging open. Then in a weak and trembling voice still very much filled with surprise she says "Wait....Nico is your son my lord."

After saying that she was slowly collapsing in slow motion and I quickly reacted - jumping off the bed and catching her before she hit the cold, hard floor. As I was carrying her bridal style back to the bed her temperature dropped drastically and then rapidly picked up again as shivers coursed through her body.I sat back down on the bed with her lying on my chest.

I must have been looking at her with a worried expression because then Tartarus said in a concerned tone "She's fine she's just in shock because there is another demi-primordial and her powers are kind of related to her emotions." Which I might add was very surprising coming from the primordial of the pit himself.

I must have looked more than a little confused and flabbergasted because then he continued saying "I'll let her explain the nitty-gritty details, her introductions and back story .Now my son it's time for me to explain what you really are and the potential that you hold."

Tartarus's POV

I turned to look at my cherished son whom I have missed dearly.Who has become a despicably, cold-hearted person expect to the one newly discovered person whom he loves with all his cold heartedness .

Nico I know that you don't believe that I am really your father but in truth you are really powerful demi-primordial. This comes from being blessed by your stepmother Gaea and your grandfather Chaos at birth not to mention all the other primordial gods as well. We had to limit your powers so that you could be disguised as a son of Hades for fear that the Olympians will kill you when they discovered your true nature.

You only unlocked this massive amount of power when you where betrayed by those pathetic Olympians and the idiotic demigod children. That rage and exasperation you felt when you vowed to return was just a taste of the power that you potentially hold.

Although your temper is a dangerous weapon (as you may have noticed) to those you wish to destroy and eliminate, possibly also bringing harm to those that you hold close. Now my beloved son do you wish for me to unlock your powers and memories that have been taken away when you were merely just a child.

He looked at me uncertainly before answering in a shaky voice "Yes ple..ease fa...father." A ball of pictures and videos swirled between my fingers as it increased from the size of a golf ball to that of a beach ball as I pushed it into his forehead.

His eyes became wide before a brutal scream echoed through the room echoing throughout the mansion of Nyx. His eyes rolled back into his head as he fell into a deep sleep with a beautiful stepdaughter sleeping on his chest. I kissed them both on the forehead before disappearing into the shadows.

Kristen's POV

I woke up on a very muscular chest but shirtless adolescent. Shock proceeded to consume my mind at seeing a more sexy version of Nico di Angelo underneath me. My hand started trailing down his bare torso discovering that he had a eight pack and more muscle (while still keeping his lean figure) that would have girls drooling over him in an instant.

Slowly I felt him shift underneath me as he started to wake up so I moved closer to him pressed my lips to his as I said "Morning."He opened his eyes and I was shocked to see that they were a mesmerizing mix of black,red, purple and chocolate brown. They left me literally speechless as they were...they were...BEWITCHING.

He then looked at me with his adorable puppy dog eyes as he said "What's wrong Kristen." I shook my head quickly to clear my head and rather quickly said "Nothing it's just that your so handsome and gorgeous."He smirked and pulled me in for a kiss as he noticed the pink tinting my cheeks before saying "First I need to know your side of the story as you know mine." I smiled before saying "Not before a nice healthy and delicious breakfast sugar cookie." "SUGAR COOKIE!" he sputtered as I quickly jumped off the bed and I was soon running out of the door.

Kristen story after breakfast....

Well my names Kristen as your father mentioned and my surname is Camora. I was a former daughter of Demeter but actually a daughter of Gaea in hiding. Who faded when those pathetic demigods and Olympians killed her which I knew you were apart of but I don't hold it against you.I am a demi-primordial like you are and my powers and memories were limited like yours were.

My mother knew we would meet later on in life as did your father (my stepfather) so they sent us to earth but only the Olympians found out sooner about my powers than they did for yours. In the end I started living with my Aunt Nyx and the other primordial gods.

Oh I almost forgot to mention that I am also blessed by all the primordial gods and partially immortal. Yes and that does include Chaos, if you were wondering and I am his first heir to the universal throne.

Once I finished my story I looked up at him as he reached up and wiped the tears that were slowly streaming down my face.

***END OF FLASHBACK***

Author's Note

Okay people if you wants me to continue then I need to know because people are reading the story and leaving votes but I'm not getting any comments.

Also I want to personally thank those of you who have voted and read this story.

WORDS: 1 342