Ten

[ edited ✓ ]

hyungwon waited for changkyun to come. after around five minutes a small, dark brown haired boy stopped in front of him.

"are you hyungwon?"

hyungwon nodded, turned around and signaled the other to follow him. they walked through the hospital in silence and sat down on some chairs in front of the room wonho were in.

"hyungwon? did .. did you see him?"

"yes.", hyungwon whispered and looked at the ground.

"did you .. -"

"yes.", he interrupted changkyun because he knew what he wanted to say.

everything was quiet again until a man, obviously the doc who took care of wonho, stopped in front of them.

"mr. cha?"

hyungwon looked at him and waited.

"mr. shin is okay because he had his seat belt on and his airback triggered off. we'll keep him for supervising him, but he can go home in two or three days."

the two boys nodded and the doctor walked away.

hyungwon sighed, stood up and went home without saying anything to anybody.

○○○○○○○○○○

166 words.

please always have your seat belt on, it's not in every car for no reason. this small thing can save your whole life. and everyones life is wonderful, it has bad and good times so don't throw it away like a piece of shit. it will be everything alright sometimes.