Forty Six

[ edited ✓ ]

wonho almost fell out of the bed as he heard his door bell. he looked at the clock in his hall when he went to the door, it was 3 am and he didn't knew who would want to see him at this time.

"oh my god baby what happened?", he whispered as he opened the door and hyungwon almost fell in his arms.

hyungwon had bruises all over his face, his shirt was covered in blood and his wrists were blue-purple-black.

"h-he.. raped m-me.", the younger whispered when they sat in wonhos kitchen and drank hot chocolate.

anger filled his body and wonho wanted to kill the person who hurt his life.

"who?", the older hissed and planned how he could kill this asshole.

"stop it."

"what?"

"planning how you could kill the person."

"i didn-"

"you did. i know you. everytime someone hurts me, you're planning to kill this person. don't lie to me babe."

wonho didn't know what to say. hyungwon never called him different than his name but it made his heart flutter.

"i won't kill anybody. i swear."

hyungwon slowly nodded and stood up. then he sat down on wonhos lap and sniffled in his neck.

"it was ilhoon..", the fragile boy whispered and felt how wonhos arms tighten around him.

"he won't do it again, i promise."

○○○○○○○○○○○○○

228 words.