Twenty Two

[ edited ✓ ]

hyungwon made his way down his house and opened the door. his shivering friend stood in front of it, already having blue lips. he pulled wonho inside, shut the door and hold the cold boy in his arms.

"don't get sick please.", the younger boy whispered and gave his best to warm up the wonho.

after hyungwon let go, he put on some water and brought a hoodie out of his room which laid on his heating, went down and threw it on the sitting boy before hyungwon made two cups of tea.

"why are you here? how did you find out where i live?", hyungwon asked after a while they sat in the kitchen.

"your friend told me.. himself isn't able to look after you but he worried a lot because you didn't answer his messages nor his calls so he wanted me to visit you."

wonho examed him but hyungwon didn't care at all. he was fascinated by his lips and didn't recognizing himself wishing to taste them again.

"did you hear me?", wonho asked and waved in front of his face. hyungwon shook his head and asked if the other could repeat it.

"i asked if you want to watch a movie or something? the cinema is not far away..", the older bit his lip and waited for an answer. hyungwon wasn't out for a long time so he didn't mind.

[three hours later]

"did you enjoy the movie?", smiling wonho asked and looked up to hyungwon. he just nodded and walked his way. after they arrived at hyungwon's house, he looked at the clock for the first time. it was already 23pm and it was dark outside.

"you want to sleep over? since it's late and cold out there..", he asked quietly and slightly regretted it after.

"if you don't mind...", wonho answered shyly. they put off their street clothes and went into hyungwon's bedroom where wonho got a boxer from the taller boy since he didn't want to sleep in his jeans.

both laid down in hyungwon's bed and looked at the ceiling. the only thing they heard was their breaths, nobody knew what to say nor do.

hyungwon closed his eyes and fell asleep real quick, while wonho was awake for a long time and looked at his cuties face. he didn't want to miss even one second with him.

○○○○○○○○○○

396 words.