Twenty Seven

the two boys waited for their friends. wonho was relaxed, while changkyun almost peed in his pants because he was nervous to see kihyun. the older showed him pictures of kihyun and told him storys and even though they never met in person, he already fell bad for him.

"when will they show up for fucking sake.", changkyun cursed quietly.

"calm down. you're boy is coming right there.", wonho chuckled and nodded to the other side of the street.

there he was. laughing with hyungwon, showing his white teeth. he looked good in his black clothes and his new light brown hair he had since a few days.

 he looked good in his black clothes and his new light brown hair he had since a few days

[HE IS SO ATTRACTIVE OH MY GOD MY BABY SLAYS EVERYTHING]

"hey.", both of the other boys said as they stood in front, changkyun only nodded while wonho hugged them. they wanted to watch the movie 'it', even though kihyun and hyungwon hated scary movies more than anything else.

[three hours later]

it was already dark outside and only the streetlights were on. while wonho carried the sleeping hyungwon in his arms, kihyun walked beside changkyun.

suddenly kihyun clinged onto changkyun's upper body as a sound behind them came up. changkyun's heart started to beat faster but as he looked down on the scared boy he couldn't help but to chuckle quietly. he lifted kihyun by his thighs so the other could wrap his legs around his hip.

he carried kihyun until they were at his home. every sound made the older boy startle and changkyun grined quietly to himself. the only problem was, that kihyun was moving everytime he startled and his ass or rather his own crotch was over changkyun's crotch and it was hard to control himself everytime.

changkyun almost was really glad when kihyun jumped down to go to his apartment, because his pants were damn thight.

○○○○○○○○○○

309 words.

a/n 20180131
probably still confusing im sorry guys