Am I wrong

*Jeno's POV*

We got done practicing and as soon as I was getting ready to take her to get food when Donghyuck walked in.

"Hello Haechan" Eunjoo said all bubbly. 

"Hey Eunjoo! Do you mind if I talk to Jeno out in the hallway for a second?" He asked giving puppy dog eyes.

I walked out to the hallway and Donghyuck gave me a serious look.

"You need to tell her how you feel" I don't understand why he's telling me to do this. He was the one who really liked her.

"Why is this so important to you?"

"Can't a guy just help a bro out?" I can tell there was another reason. Something seemed off about the whole situation.

"I guess" I said as Haechan started walking away.

I went back in the studio and Eunjoo was cutely playing on her phone.

"Are you ready to get some food" I asked as she hopped up and nodded.

We decided to go to Starbucks. We both got sandwiches and green tea frappuchinos. I paid being the nice gentleman I am. Once we were done I walked her home.

Once we got back to her house I was about to open the door for her and something took over me. I don't know if it was Haechan pressuring me or my hormones but something told me I needed to kiss her. So I did.

Something felt wrong. I mean the kiss was good don't get me wrong but I didn't feel anything. Maybe I didn't really like Eunjoo but I don't know what to do because I can't hurt her.

*Eunjoo's POV*

We got back to my house and out of no where Jeno leans in and kisses me. But the weird thing is it didn't feel magical like I would have expected it to. Actually it felt the same way as it did when I kissed my ex. He was a good kisser though not gonna lie.

I ran inside without saying goodbye because I didn't want to tell him how I felt. I ran to my room and thank God Yuna wasn't home or I wouldn't gone crazy.

I sat down on my bed and just  thought to myself how could I have been so wrong? How could I have felt nothing for the boy I've been in love with for many years? What was wrong with me? My thoughts were interrupted by a text from Jeno.

Jeno <3: I'm sorry about earlier. I don't know what came over me. I hope things aren't awkward between us from now on.

Eunjoo :): It's all good. You didn't mean anything by it did you?

Jeno <3: I did at first but I didn't really feel anything. I hope I haven't hurt you.

Eunjoo :): I am fine. I felt the same way.

I was glad to know that he felt the same way as I did. I am also very shocked. I must not be as ugly as I think if I can get a boy like Jeno to like me.