See U Later

*Eunjoo's POV*

It was the week of our final exams before we graduated. I have been studying my but off on top of lessons and rehearsal. Today was our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd period exam and then we got off of school 2 hours early. I headed to school quickly to see Haechan this was the first time since our first date that I'd be able to spend a longer period of time outside of school with him.  

"Haechan are you ready for today's exams because I am." I skipped over to him because I was so happy 

"Yes I am. Do you want to head to the studio early and practice for our final dance project," He asked? 

"Of course I will babe."

I felt like I aced all of my exams today. I was so excited to practice. I got out of my third period exam a couple minutes early and I walked to where Donghyuck's class was. I waited for him to finish. He came out with a grin on his face. 

"I aced that exam," He said as he grabbed my hand. 

"I'm so happy for you." 

We walked out of school together to head to the studio. We went into the studio and we practiced the way we always did. We had been doing really good so I wasn't really sure why he wanted to practice again. 

"Let's eat some snacks," Haechan said pulling various snacks out of his bag.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you so much!"

"Anything for you."

We ate our snacks and talked about graduation and how excited we are. We were interrupted by the rest of NCT dream. 

"Donghyuckie you are eating snacks out with us," Mark said with in an cute voice.

"Eunjoo unni you are here. I feel like we shouldn't interrupt," Chenle said.

"It's okay you guys can stay," I said as I stood up offering Mark a snack. 

We spent the rest of the hour joking around and having fun. I said my goodbyes and headed upstairs for my vocal lessons. All went well. We have been continuing rehearsing covers during the past weeks. Today we were learning "Sorry Sorry" by Super Junior. I went home after rehearsals and studied for my final exams for as long as I could. 

I woke up early in the morning and walked to school instead of waiting for our driver. Today was my 4th, 5th and 6th period exams. I had already accepted my failure of the first exam of the day and the last exam of the day but Haechan and I were going to kill our 5th period dance exam. 

During the 5th period exam we volunteered to go second. Watching the first pair they seemed to be awkward because they weren't used to working with their new partners. Once they finished we stood up. 

"Fighting," he whispered to me as we got into our starting positions. I smiled and gave our teacher a thumbs up telling her to start the music. 

The music started and the same thing happened to me that happened during the SM auditions. The whole world slowed down. I hit every move as hard as I could. The song ended and Donghyuck looked at me with a huge smile. We walked back to our seats. 

"You did amazing. I've never seen you dance so perfectly," Donghyuck whispered. 

"Thanks," I said.

The rest of the week of exams went good. I passed all of my exams in the end. Donghyuck and I got a 100% on our dance presentation. This the highest score in the class. I was so happy all my schooling was finally over. 

I woke up on the morning of graduation and I put on my uniform. All of us girls were fighting over the two bathrooms. I decided to leave my hair down and curl it for once. Our driver came and picked Hina and I up an hour before graduation started so that we could be there for rehearsal.  

I immediately went to find Donghyuck but he found me first. He grabbed me from behind and gave me a back hug. This scared me to death. 

"You are so sneaky. I hate you," I said as I turn around and give him a kiss. 

"You know you love me," He said with a grin. 

I made my way to my assigned seat and barely made it through rehearsal. Then everyone started showing up and I was about to cry. I can't believe I'm graduating.  

Our principle started listing off the name in alphabetical order by last names. I kept my tears in through most of it until my friends were called up because I was super proud. 

"Huang Renjun." I knew it was my turn soon. The principle rattled off a couple more names. 

Now it was my turn. 

"Kang Eunjoo." I stood up and walked to grab my diploma and I walked back to my seat. 

A few names later was "Lee Donghyuck." I was so happy for him. 

And then there was "Lee Jeno."

And then "Na Jaemin" 

And then "Nakamura Hina." I clapped so loud for Hina. 

I was free I thought to myself. Of course I wasn't 100% free because I still was an idol. Life couldn't get any better than this. My last year  of high school started out rough but it ended perfectly. Looking back I wouldn't change a thing. I was so happy and so excited to see what the future may hold.

_______________________________________
A/N: This is technically the last chapter but I'm going to write a two or maybe three chapter epilogue.  I hope you guys have enjoyed this story. I've had a lot of fun writing it. 

~Lees_Smile