Limitless

*Eunjoo POV*

I woke up exhausted and sore all over. Training might actually kill me. I got up a little bit early so that I could get my clothes ready for rehearsal today. I put my hair up in the messiest bun possible and I left super early for school because I promised Donghyuck I would be early.

"Hey princess," Donghyuck said in the cutest voice possible.

"Good morning my prince." I ran to his arms and gave him a kiss. He blushed at me. "Why are you turning so red?"

"I just can't believe I'm dating a girl like you," He smiled and turned away from me.

"Stop it! You deserve the whole world if you wanted to you could date someone way better than me."

"There is no one better than you. I love you."

"I love you too," I said as I berried my head into his chest and I stayed there for what seemed like forever.

School was boring as usual but dance class was pretty interesting. We have been working with the same partners all year but for our final project which is our exam we have to work with someone new. I was kind of upset because I loved working with Jeno but I was happy because of course Haechan was going to be my new partner. We all were assigned different types of dance to present. We were assigned to do a powerful dance. I was so excited because powerful dances are my favorite.

"What song do you want to do," Haechan asked?

"We could use Whiplash and we could change my choreography to be more powerful instead of sexy."

"I love that idea. You are the best," he said as he gave me a high five.

We worked until the end of class to figure out the choreography for the chorus because that is the most important part. The rest of the day was a blur. I quickly walked out of school and walked with Donghyuck to the SM building. I had my first day of vocal lessons today and I was really nervous because I'm not very confident in my voice. Haechan must have been able to tell I was nervous.

"Don't be nervous. Your voice is so pretty you'll be okay," he said in the sweetest way possible.

"You always know what I need." I gave him a quick kiss and walked up the stairs to where my lessons were. I was super nervous. I walked into the room and immediately bowed.

"Hello I will be your vocal instructor. My name is Kim Jiwoo but you can call me Miss.Kim," She said. She seemed to be younger maybe in her late 20s. She was tall with the cutest sense of fashion.

"Hello my name is Eunjoo. It is very nice to meet you Miss.Kim."

"Today will probably be the easiest day on vocal lessons you'll ever have. I am just going to assess your range and vocal abilities."

She was right it wasn't that bad I just did a bunch of scales and held a bunch of high notes except I can't really sing high notes because my voice is more in the alto range. It's okay because a lot of people really like my deeper voice. I had rehearsal right after practice so headed straight to the changing rooms so I could put on clothes that I could dance in. Then I headed down to our studio we were using for the day.

"Today we will be practicing Gee again and if we do well today we might get to move on to another song tomorrow," Koeun said.

I worked my but off and our instructor told me I was doing really good. Some of the other members were struggling to get there positions exactly perfect. Which is dumb because I am sure not even Girls Generation are 100% perfect every time they perform. Eventually we were allowed to leave and we were told we would have to work on Gee again tomorrow. The thought of listening to Gee one more time made me want to puke.

This time Seulgi was the one waiting for me. I can't wait to move in the dorm so that I don't have to worry about getting a ride home.

"How did it go today," Seulgi asked?

"Pretty good I'm exhausted though," I say, "I can't wait to graduate so that I can give all my focus to becoming an idol."

"Yeah you'll have more time to rest but they'll make you take more lessons."

Seulgi dropped me off and I went to bed as soon as I got home I would get up early to get ready and do my homework. I got up at 3 am and took a shower and got dressed. I decided to just put my hair up in a pony tail because I didn't care. By some miracle I finished all of my homework. I practically ran to school so I wouldn't be late.

I made it to school right before the bell rang I ran to my seat behind Jeno. Haechan looked really worried. He looked back at be and mouthed, "Are you okay."

"Yeah," I mouthed back.

The rest of the week went the same way. School, walk with Haechan, lessons, rehearsal, sleep, and then repeat. I never thought life could ever be this exhausting but in the end I think it will be worth it to become and idol.

---------------------------------------------------------

I'm thinking about ending this book in a couple chapters. I have a really good idea for another story and I am going to try to start updating more regularly.

~Lees_Smile