Plan 1

Our jaws dropped to the floor when I saw MY FREAKIN BOYFRIEND WHILE MY MOM MADE SMUSHY FACE WITH HIS DAD! Mark and I were disgusted from multiple things. 1. We jsut became boyfriend and girlfriend. 2.Our parents were likly enough to get married. 3. We might become siblings! And the list goes and on but who does that! I had a good life why did it have to be runied!

    I turned my mom around to talk to her and Mark turned his dad around to talk to him too.

    "YOU CAN NOT MARRIE HIM OR GO OUT WITH HIM! I HATE HIM MOM!" I told my mom. Honestly though Mark's dad was really nice I just didnt want my new brother to be my ex boyfriend! And I dont know what Mark told his dad but I bet he told him the same thing I did.

    My mother told me "Honey he is a nice man and has a son so he must be nice to kids. And he had a big tittle in Apple! Just imagine getting the new Iphone X free!" My mom said trying to make me like him.

    But my mom didnt lie. Mark's dad was not really the CEO at Apple but he was at a high ranking of Apple to the point where he could have been CEO but wasn't.

    Now my mom wasnt in to Mark's dad because of his money, trust me we had plenty, she was just trying to make me like him.

    "MOM HIS SON IS MY BOYFRIEND!" I told her. "Honey I told you that he has a son and I told you and you aggreed that you would not complain about him. So now you need to except challanges life throws at you and decide how your going to handle it" My mom said pointing her finger at me as she smiled and turned back around twords her boyfriend.

    "Come on in please make yourself at home!" My mom said waving them inside our house. 

    Mark and I cringed at the fact that we might become siblings.

    "Honey why dont you show your possibly new brother to your room and around the house!" My mom said holding hands with her boyfriend.

    I showed Mark to my room and we both panicked. We didnt know what to do. There was no way that we were going to convince them to break up with eachother and there was for sure no way that we were going to become siblings either.

    "What are we going to do?" I asked Mark.

    "Um...I got it! Why dont we make it seem like we are a bad influence on eachother to make it seem like they shouldnt see eachother!" Mark said with a cute smile on his face.

    "Thats a great idea! And were having dinner tonight so all we have to do is the opposite of what we would normally do and say that the other person tought it to us!" I told him with a smile on my face too.

    So until dinner we practiced on somethings we were going to do and put our plan into action. Mom and her boyfriend sat down and called us down for dinner. I changed into a stained old tank-top, sweat pants, i put my hair up in a messy bun, took my make-up off, and put miss maching socks on top of bunny slippers. Mark put terrible make up on, a cheeta print crop top, spandex, and heels while he attepted to put his hair up into a pony tail. We sat down at the table, I acted like a complete bum while Mark acted like a prissy prince that was a complete idiot.

    "Um Emma did Halloween come early this year?" Mom asked with the color draining out of her face.

    "What you be asking me for uh?" I asked in a hillbilly sounding voice "So wheres the grub, BRRRRRRRRUB!" I let out a big fake burp I was conrolling with voice editing app on my phone.

    "Ewwwww uh!" Mark said with a disgusted look on his face. He took a can of Febreez and sprayed it in frot of my face. "And its called food not GRUB!" he said flapping his hands in the air.

    "Well sorry I be saying it bad" I told him sticking my small gut out that we made bigger with a shirt or two.

    " No no no no NO! Say it right or dont say it at all!" Mark said with a even more disgusted look on his face.

    We looked over at our parents faces thinking that they were going to be discusted and not want anything to do with us and we thought that things would turn bake to normal. When we looked at thier faces they didnt see us they were making goo goo faces at eachother and put eachother in some sort of trance! Mark and I gave eachother the look. A look that said so many words. Our jaws dropped and we both realized this would be harder than we thought. So we ate our food as they ate theres in a stupid romantic sort of way and Mark and his dad stayed the night. This gave us pletny of time to think about what our next plan was to break this couple up.