Inroduction

Lavonne: "I tried calling him like 6 times"

Alice: "Let's just go to his house"

Lavonne: "If I see him i might kill him"

Alice: "That's fine with me"

Tears starts to roll down my face as I lied back in the bed and looked at my phone. I sat back up and tossed my phone on the bed. "He's ignoring me on purpose Alice. He knows that I know"

Alice sat next to me on the bed and rubbed my back "His lost, right?"

Alice is a short, pretty, dark skinned girl. We been best friends for only about a year but she is so much like a sister and we're so close that you couldn't even tell.

And that guy we're sitting there talking about is Montreal. Montreal is 6ft even and is an underground rapper. We been together for about a year also, but we been on and off. More offs than ons. And every time it's the same story: He cheats, I get upset and break up with him, He tell me how much he love me and make it seem like I'm the one who over reacted, we get back together and the cycle go again. And every time, it ends the same... like this.

No matter how many times I swear up and down to my friends that each break up is final, I always find myself going back. He just treat me like I'm the only girl in his life when we not together but as soon as we get back together I get zero attention... I mean he don't even like my pics on instagram. But this time Alice won't let me go back.

Most friends in this situation will recommend retail therapy or stop dating for a while. Not mines, she think i should talk to more boys to help get over Montreal. So that's what I did...