Summer vacation (Short Chapter)

Thank god it's summer break! I get to eat all the ice cream I want and just lay in my bed and watch re-runs of the Bernie Mac Show.

I have been texting this guy I met at school before I took my own time off though. He's really funny and sweet. His name is Kendal but I just call him Ken. Ken is 6'3 and is a basketball player... Yup he play on the same team as Ant. Obviously they know each other but I found out they're actually really close friends... that sucks!

Ant text me yesterday morning trying to "Warn" me about Ken. Jealous much? Anyways Ken is super sweet and we would actually text until 6A.M. I think that's pretty cute. But he asked me to come over today. I told him I'll love to! But now there's one problem... Ken is a freak and I think he have that in mind tonight. I would usually call it off but he don't seem like the Hit it and Quit it type so I decided I'll go anyway.

I finally make it to Ken house and we talked for a while. But now I think Ken is a little horny. He kissed me. It wasn't no soft kiss, It was more of a we about to fuck kiss. He looked at me with lust in his eyes and said "We got the house all to ourselves, so you can scream as loud as you want to." He continued to kiss me and leaned me back in the bed. He quickly pulled my shirt off and threw it to the ground. He then started kissing my neck right in my spot. He looked at me and started to undress me and himself faster then I could ever undress my self. He played with my Vagina to check the wetness and licked his fingers then he went down and slid his long tongue in and out as he proceeded to eat me out. He came back up and rammed his dick inside causing me to scream. He started going faster and faster and faster and faster until I lost my breath completely. He slowed down and asked me if he can go deeper. I nodded my head still trying to catch my breath. He pushed my legs open wider and put every inch inside of me and made me arch my back and curl my toes.

After what seems like hours of the best sex I had in my life, He told me I had to go because his mom was on her way. Barely able to move I got dressed, grabbed my things, and left out the door.

When I got home I went straight to sleep. I was so worn out about earlier events.

The next day I tried calling Ken so we can meet up again but he didn't answer. He's probably busy or just still tired. I tried again later that night and still no answer. Tried again the next day... Still no answer. Tried again the day after that... Nothing! Tried the day after that and finally... nope still nothing... but he did change his voicemail. A week went by and I haven't talked to Ken since that day over his house. I couldn't figure why he would ignore after such an amazing evening. Was I terrible? Did I not scream loud enough? It wasn't making any sense.

I thought about what Antwon sent me the day before I went to Ken house:

Antwon: Hey Lavonne. I know I'm probably the last person you want to talk to or get advice from but watch your back with Ken. I recommend you stop talking to him. He only want to fuck you... that's all!

Was I just a victim of a Hit And Quit?