Old friends

I got on instagram this morning and I saw this picture of Darron and his girlfriend... Darron is actually cute. For those who don't know, Darron is an old friend of mines who had a crush on me since 7th grade. At first I was happy for him getting a girlfriend and finally moving on from me but now I want him. But Now he got this new girl... ehn she ain't no competition for little 'ole vonne. I text Darron that I need a little help with our homework and he text back that he'll be over in a minute. Haha like my once old friend Alice told me "If she ain't your friend you can take her man".

Speaking of Alice, I heard she got a new boyfriend. I'm actually shocked... I mean it is about time! Yea Alice is pretty attractive but she can never keep a man interest. Guess it's a talent she lack.

I hear a knock on my door and I already know who it is. I make sure I'm showing more cleavage then Dolly Parton. I opened the door to let an old friend in. We walk to my room and grabbed our books and sat on the floor up against my bed.

As he opened his book I looked at him. "I haven't seen you in so long. How you been?"

He looked at me then at my boobs and quickly looked away. "I been good. But about this work"

"I remember when you had the hugest crush on me in 7th grade" I laughed.

"Yea so long ago. So what you say you needed help on?" He said, still trying to shift the subject.

"Why you keep trying to change the subject?" I said trying to look in his eyes.

He slammed his pencil on the book "Because you called me here to help you with your work. Not.."

I interrupted him mid sentence with my lips touching his. He pushed me away "I still go with Kelsie you know."

"So?" I said going back for another kiss.

He dodged my kiss as if we was boxing and he dodged my hit. "So I'm faithful Von."

I got off the floor and slumped in my bed. "I need to call my weed man"

"Your smoking now von? What happened to you?" He said while standing up.

"Life happened to me" I said while texting john the weed man. "Life opened my eyes Darron." I got up to walk out the room. "You can leave if you want. I'm just going to kitchen to get me a beer." I walked to the kitchen got a beer and went back to the room and noticed Darron was still in there shaking his head like he heard chief keef got locked up again.  "Oh your still here."

"Yea, because you still need help with your work"  He said tossing the worksheet on the bed next to me.

I tossed the worksheet to the ground and shrugged. "I wasn't going to do this shit. I don't get it Darron... You liked me since 7th grade and now you just throwing me to the side for some other bitch!"

He looked at me as if I was somebody else. Somebody he never met before. And maybe I was. "I don't get you von. When you had the chance to be with me you treated me like I was just some kid. Now I have a girlfriend and you want me?"

I took a sip of the beer in my hand "I don't want you... I just don't want you liking someone else."

"Why von? I don't get it."

I took the last sip of the drink in my hand. "Just leave."

"I'm trying to be a friend here Lavonne."

"A FRIEND?!? Where the fuck was you at when I was getting my beat by my boyfriend or when I walked in on  my boyfriend fucking another girl or or how bout when I was a victim of a Hit And Quit? Yea right Darron, I have no friends besides Alcohol and Weed. They the only things that makes me high when I'm feeling low. Just leave darron, NOW!" Darron got his things, looked at me as if this was going to be his final time seeing me and left out the door. It might just be his final time seeing me cause I'm not going back to the school where lies, phonies, and secrets walk around in disguise as beautiful human beings.

I picked up my phone and got on instagram. Mhmm Alice boyfriend is actually cute... guess I'm going to school after all. I have some unfinished business.