The truth comes out

*Beep Beep* My alarm clock wakes me at 7am so I can get enough time to clean and workout before I leave to go to Ant's house. I finish cleaning and working out by 10 a.m. but the dinner starts at 7 p.m. With nothing to do I decided to call Montreal  and ask can I come over to waste a few minutes.

"Lavonne!!!" Montreal little sister Kylie yelled to me while running my way with open arms.

I picked her up and asked her "how you been?" Montreal walked over to us and I set her down and gave Montreal a hug and we kissed.

"Eww enough of that" Kylie said while grabbing my hand. "Come here I want to show you my new dolls." Kylie said while pulling me to her room. "Me and Montreal was just playing before you got here"

I started laughing and Montreal looking embarrassed and said "No I wasn't"

"Come play with us" Kylie whined.

"I don't play with toys" Montreal said trying to act tough.

"Come on you can finally be a boy" I joked handing him a Ken doll.

"Alright" He said, snatching the Ken doll out my hand.

After hours of playing dolls with Kylie, me and Montreal went downstairs so he can teach me how to use the equipment. I never had so much fun with Montreal or anybody else. I actually had so much fun that I lost track of time.

"Oh shit! I got to go!" I yelled while grabbing my stuff and running out the door. First day meeting Antwon's family and I'm going to be late? Great first impression Von.

I came up to Ant's house and it was amazing. No wonder he could afford my necklace... his family is rich. I knocked on the door and a tall man with grey full hair answered. He looked alot like those rich dads on them movies.

"You must be Lavonne?" He says with a grin. I nod. He opens the door and invited me in. "Antwon your company is here." He yells.

A beautiful tall lady walks in "Hi, I'm mrs. Moore and I see you already met my husband." She says as she shake my hand.

This family look and talk like a real life movie so I replied with a movie line. "Yes, this is a beautiful home you have here Mrs. Moore"

As expected she responded in a movie way. "Oh why thank you darling. We lived here since little Twon was born."

Antwon walks down the stairs and I pray that he don't speak like we're in a movie or something. "Hey Von. Why don't I show you to the dining room." ehn I guess it's the closest thing to normal I heard since I walked in.

We walk to the dining room and the table was full of food. They had lobster, salad, mashed potato, Corn on the cob. This will be a good dinner. We all took our seats and of coarse, like they do in movies, Antwon pulled out my seat for me and pushed it in. We ate and talked... Well I ate and they talked. They even talked through dessert, which was red velvet cake... My favorite!!

After we got through eating, Antwon decided to show me his room. We sat on his bed and talked.

"Uhm, Antwon where's your bathroom." I asked looking around.

"Its next to the linen closet." He said pointing out the door.

I looked at him with a blank face. "And where is that?"

He laughed and said its next door.

I get my behind to the bathroom to make sure I was still presentable. I walked back in the room and saw Antwon holding my phone. He looked up at me. "Who's Montreal?"

I looked at him like he got me messed up. "Why are you going through my phone?"

He threw my phone at the wall behind me. "WHO IS MONTREAL?"

"Are you crazy, you don't just throw my phone around."

He grabbed my arm real tight. "You want to cheat on me bitch" Then he slapped me. "Huh?" he said as slapped me again. I tried to use my free arm to block him and ask him to stop but he just only kept beating me.

"LET ME GO!" How could his parents not hear this. He threw me against the wall.

"Get your shit and go." I picked myself up and grabbed my purse and got my phone off the ground. "NOW!" I ran downstairs and stormed out the door without saying a word to his parents.

I got home and ran straight to the bathroom. I looked at my bloody face and my black eye. I called Alice ASAP.

Alice: Yo girl! how was the dinner?

Me: The dinner was great and so was the dessert but what happened afterwards was just terrible.

Alice: *gasp* Don't tell... He's terrible in bed?

Me: No we didn't get that far.

Alice: Cause his dick was small?

Me: No Alice. Can I just talk?

Alice: My bad girl.

Me: Antwon... He... He beat me G!

Alice: WHAT?!?

Me: He found out about me and Montreal.

Alice: What about you and Montreal?

Me: We... We've been secretly dating.

Alice: Why I didn't know?

Me: SECRETLY dating

Alice: Well since we telling secrets... I got to tell you something... My cousin use to date Ant and she warned me that he's a woman beater.

Me:...

Alice: Von?

Me:...

Alice: Vonne?

Me:...

Alice: I understand your mad but...

Me: Mad? I'm pissed!! Why didn't you tell me this?

Alice: You didn't tell me about Montreal.

Me: Me and Montreal didn't put you in no type of danger though!

Alice: I know... I'm sorry Von.