Capter 2

Lightning howled a battle cry right back; she was cut off with a yelp as teeth grasped her scruff. She took a risk and rolled over quickly, causing her opponent to lose it's grip.

Lightning turned around to see her opponent, ignoring the blood dripping down her neck. Bothe froze, looking each other in the eye. Suddenly Cloud crashed into the wolf in front of Lightning.

"Cloud, no!" Lightning yelped as Cloud began to shred the wolf's back. Cloud stopped, stilling pinning the wolf down.

"Why?" Cloud growled. The wolf squirmed.

"H-he's my brother," Lightning looked at her paws.

"So?" Cloud shredded the wolf's left ear. "He was attacking you!"

"Not once we realized who was it he was attacking!" Lightning shoved Cloud off of her brother.

"You, an untrained weakling, can't fight me, a trained and tough fighter!" Cloud laughed.

"Lightning may not be trained in fighting," the wolf stood up with a snarl. Blood dripped in his left eye and stained the ground where he had been before. "But I am."

Cloud snarled and then laughed. "Whatever! I can take on both of you, especially with Alpha at my side!" Then Alpha stepped up next to Cloud. Lightning expected him to ask what was going on.

"You stupid little wolves!" he snarled. "Two trained wolves against a trained and untrained wolf? This'll be easy for Thunder Cloud and me!"

"Wait, what?" Lightning squeaked. Then Alpha leaped for her throat. Lightning managed to doge and everything was focused on Alpha and her setting. Then everything but Lightning, Alpha, and the path to Alpha turned black.

"Little wimp," Alpha's voice was far off, Lightning ignored it easily.

"I challenge you to the rank of Alpha," she snarled. Lightning thought she heard a gasp behind her, but wasn't sure. She saw Alpha's eyes flicker to her muzzle and he charged again.

Lightning dodged and Alpha face planted into the ground beside her. Then something took over her, helping her beat Alpha while she did nothing.

Lightning, join the PACK, we can help you be powerful and strong.

What does PACK stand for?

Ah, PACK stands for Prepared And Cilling Klub.

N-no! I can't join a KILLING club!

Well, if that's what you wish.....

Lightning had control again. And she could look any where she wanted to, not just Alpha. Then she slammed on the ground, stomach up and Alpha pinning her.

The wolf watched in horror as he fought with Cloud. "Sister!" he yelped.

Lightning tried to reply, but she was out of breath. "So, little wolf," Alpha snarled. "Not so tough anymore, are you?" He had blood dripping down his face, neck, and back. His tail was laying on the ground farther away.

"Y-yes I am!" Lightning panted.

"Oh really." The wolf howled and leaped away from Cloud as Alpha snatched Lightning's neck in his teeth and shredded it. Lightning wailed silently and the wolf crashed into Alpha.

"What kind of Alpha kills his pack?" Lightning heard the wolf snarl and then her senses went dead.

A/N

I need more wolves! Here's a form;

Name:

Looks:

Gender:

Other:

Thanks!

VoTe, CoMmEnT, aNd FaN!