Broadcast No. 1 continued

"Hey its me Jungkook. I hope, you having a terrific day. I'd like to thank our sponsor McDonalds. Bada pob baba I'm loving it. Bighit Entertainment has recently gained over 6 million followers on YouTube and yes it can be tied to BTS new album success. And now its Time for Random- oh Jin Hyung told us not to call it that..Moving on to Jimin's segment.Till next time,I'm Jungkook and youre watching on Infires Radio.com"

"Hello I'm Jimin and its time for Story Time with Jimin

"Hello I'm Jimin and its time for Story Time with Jimin. Today's story is Monie and the Three Bears." "Once alone a time in a quiet forest lived three bears.A mama bear named Jinn, a papa bear named Yoongi and a baby bear named Taehyung. One day Jinn cooked a nice delicious meal of porridge. 'Eomma, what is this?' asked little Taehyung, unhappy with his dinner.
'You know what it is, it is porridge eat up.' answered Jinn. 'But we had porridge yesterday! Are we poor or something.' complained Taehyung. 'You are lucky your Eomma cooks for you now eat.' replied Yoongi,who awoke from his afternoon nap. 'Its looks good but I has steam still.' noted Yoongi.
'Yes I finished it five minutes ago. I have an idea,let's go for a walk and scare humans while we wait for dinner to cool.' Suggested Jinn. Yoongi nodded. 'Come little Taehyung' Jinn ordered his son and walked out with Yoongi. 'Wait, I need my rolex' called little Taehyung. But his parents were gone,assuming their little bear cub was behind them. Taehyung noticed this and ran out to find them, forgetting that he left the door wide open.' And that my listeners and viewers is where we stop for today. I had fun thank you,bye!"

"Hello, its A to the G to the U to the S T D here

"Hello, its A to the G to the U to the S T D here. Its time for some great music. This first track was written by me, Yoongi and yes I did preform it. Its called 'Give It To Me' here's the hot track."

"I hope you all enjoyed that, I know I did. Uh, here's 'Mic Drop' by BTS. Its from the newly released album 'Love Yourself:Her. If you're just hearing about it it came out on September 18th. Stream it on Spotify,buy it on Itunes,SoundCloud, even on YouTube."

"Great song to dance to or listen to with headphones or Beats. Anyways next song is 'I'm Not Sorry' by Dean and Eric Bellinger.

"A friend of mine recommended it to me,its a good jam." *Sings* "I'm not sorry I'm not sorry baby." *stops singing.* "Okay Its Time for Fashion Do or Die Unfashionably with Kim Taehyung. Catch you later."

"Hey, Im Taehyung aka V

"Hey, Im Taehyung aka V. Were running out of time so I'll just say this. Bandannas are great there's a lot of styles and different ways to wear them. Go out and get yourself one or more than one. I'm not wearing one because it would've clashed with my outfit. Bye, This has been FDODU with V."
"Okay,Hi I'm Jin I'm here with Yoongi, because I can. And I wanted to announce the last track,its called 'DNA' and its by us,BTS. Play It now please."

"I'm Yoongi and that was our final song for tonight, I'm sorry that SeokJin failed to say that Namjoon aka Rap Monster and Jhope got food poisoning during the break earlier." *everyone but Jhope and Namjoon walks in*
"Well I hope you enjoyed our show. Were BTS and this 107.9 Infires Radio. Tune in next time for some great things that Infires. BYE!"

 BYE!"