Chapter 4; AJ gets some revenge

AJ's POV

I was sitting in Dean's bedroom thinking about what might happen today, I finished up getting ready. I walked out back to the boys with the most deviously grin, I plopped down on the couch right next to roman. I sat and watched all their faces go pale, I sat and thought of my revenge tactics. 

AJ: "So you guys ready to admitt who took my clothes?"

Dean: "I thought we discussed this already. It was Seth because he is a pervert."

Seth: "What the fuck are you talking about man, you took'em so you could see her in a towel!!" 

AJ: "Is this true dean?!?!?" I was starting to get pissed off with him.

Roman: "Alright let's have everybody calm down, who ever took them knows that it bothered AJ and they won't do it again. So why don't we all get our stuff and head to work, we have stuff to do."

Seth: "Roman's right, we shouldn't dwell on this, we just should forgive and forget and get to work."

Dean: "Alright, fine lets shake on it" 

AJ: "Of course I only want to be civil about this little mishap."  AJ said while grinning a grin that could be seen as a cute innoncent smile but really was a death trap. 

The four of them all shook on it . They stood around for an awkward couple of seconds afterwards then decided to get there things and head off to the areana to start the day. Roman, Seth, Dean, and AJ all got into the car the boys had rented and drove off only to come back to the hotel. So AJ could run up to Kaitlyn's hotel to grab her stuff she had forgotten in Kaitlyn's hotel room. Once arriving back at the hotel she quickly ran in and had grabbed her stuff for the night's show. While inside the car waiting on AJ's arrival the boys started to talk. 

Roman's POV

We finally made some progress and left the hotel only to wait for AJ to run to Kaitlyn's hotel room to pick up her stuff. It was actucally pretty fun to hang around the girl to be quite honest. She was different from most of the divas I've seen and had to work with. She was really laid back and knew  how to have a fun time. But nevermind that I want to know why Dean had brought her home last night. It just never really matched up quite right, because I had called him asking where he was and all he told me was he was clearing his head. Not that he was with AJ and that he was gonna bring her back to our place. Not that it was a big deal but I just feel like somethings up so I asked him. 

Roman: "Hey Dean?" I said turning around to face him.

Dean: "Yeah what's sup?" He said looking up from his phone.

Roman: "While AJ is out of the car can I ask you something?".

Dean: "Uh..sure what is it?" He said kinda delayed 

Roman: "What's the deal with you and AJ?" I said while scrathing the back of my neck wondering if it was the best thing to ask.

Dean: "What do you mean?" Dean said while scrunching his eyebrows as if the conversation was forbidden.

Roman: "Well I know you guys used to be friends in FCW and all and I know you explained earlier what had happened but I feel like there is something more to it...I don't know I feel like you have some sort of feelings for her." I said scanning his face for some sort of answer.

Dean: "Nope we are just friends" He said and pointed to the windshield and said "AJ's back". 

Dean got out to help her put her luggage in the car and helped her back in the car. After everyone had everything and was back in the car we drove off to the areana to start getting our materials and finding out what the schedule was for the night's show. 

Dean's POV

I was sitting in the back of the car talking with AJ before she got out to grab her things from Kaitlyn's hotel room for tonights show. After she left I pulled out my phone and looked at the pictures we had taken from the other night. I was scrolling throught the photos and smiling to myself and remembering how much fun we had when Roman started to talk to me. I looked up and locked my phone. He was asking me about something while AJ was out of the car. Was Roman gonna ask if AJ was single? Was he going to ask if he could date her? Because surely the answer would be a flat out no. I mean why would I let Roman date AJ? He doesn't deserve her what so ever he doesn't even like the same things as her. As soon as I was thinking about all this he said this "Well I know you guys used to be friends in FCW and all and I know you explained earlier what had happened but I feel like there is something more to it...I don't know I feel like you have some sort of feelings for her". I mean like I do like her but I can't tell the guys they will just call me crazy and pick on me and tease me about it. Also they will just ruin things between her and I, and I can't let that happened I just got her back and I am not losing her again. I could see Roman was scanning my face for an answer and I wasn't going to give into what he wanted. So I gave him a blank face and said we were just friends when I knew I wanted to be something more. Right when I said that AJ had come back from Kaitlyn's hotel room with her forgotten stuff and I helped her with it into the car. After that we all got back into the car and drove to the arena. The entire drive to the areana AJ and I talked away and away about how life has been after FCW. It felt so nice to just hear her voice talk about things and watch the way she laughed when she remembered some old memories. It was as if the memory had replayed it's self in her mind on replay a thousand times before she could tell me it becauase she was laughing so hard. I'm just so happy we reconnected because she's a great part of my life I didn't know I was missing until now and I am glad I found her. 

*Skip to them pulling up at the arena*

We were all getting out of the car and bringing our stuff into the arena. Seth and Roman were in the front walking bickering about something as always, and AJ and I were in the backing talking. 

AJ: "So are they always like this?" She said while laughing.

Dean: "Yeah it's quite normal" I said with a little chuckle.

AJ: "Hey Dean can I see your phone real quick?" She asked as we were walking backstage to the locker rooms.

Dean: "Yeah as long as you don't blow it up you nerd queen" I said while handing her my phone and telling her the password. 

AJ took my phone and started to go at it. I don't know what she was doing but she was doing something but I didn't care I watched her click some buttons and then lock my phone and hand it to me. She told me she was just looking at twitter to see if anything was going on. She smiled and I dropped her off at her locker room. She went inside and I walked down to my locker room and looked at my phone to see a text from her reading "Hey loser have you seen your lockscreen? It's pretty darn adorable if I do say so myself". I looked at my lockscreen to see the picture of her and I from last night on the beach I smiled and texted back. "Yeah it's pretty cute". 

AJ's POV 

It was time to get ready for the show tonigt. I had so much planned, I had a match against the bellas again. I had a backstage segment interview with Eden talking about my baby, the Divas championship. I also had a plan to get revenge on the guys who everyone calls the shield. After I had texted Dean to check his lockscreen I waited for a reply and got a "Yeah it's pretty cute". There's Dean for ya. I set my phone on the table and got dressed for tonight. After getting dressed I tucked my phone in my back pocket and skipped to Stephanies office to make arrangements to get revnge on the guys. As I was skipping I thoguht to myself what I should use to get them back. There was so many possibilities that were arising in my head and it was hard to just choose one. Let's just say what I have in store will really add some color to this story.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Do you think Roman is figuring out Dean's secret?

Who took AJ's clothes?

What did you think about AJ changing Dean's lockscreen?

What will AJ's supprise be for the boy's tonight? 

XOXO