Chapter 1; Making the decision

AJ Lee's POV

I was just closing in on ending the match I had against one of the Bella twins. To be exact it was Nikki Bella. I set her up for the black widow but she catches me and goes for the torture rack. I quickly scramble off her shoulders. I push her into the ropes waiting for her to get up. BAM I hit her with the shinning wizard.

1......2.....3

The bell rang and I quickly grabbed my title clutching it to my chest. I drowned out the voices going on after my win. I did my signature kiss to the Bellas and that red head girl, and I stared skipping around the ring with my title in the air. After I was done celebrating around the ring I made my way to the back into the divas locker room. I was met by a lot of screams and clothing be thrown everywhere. I quickly ran over to Layla and Kaitlyn. "What the hell is going on in here? Everybody is acting like were going to meet batman." I snicker at my little comment and wait for my two best friends to reply.

Layla: "Well if you must know. We are all excited because Vince said he is throwing a new years eve party."

Kaitlyn: "And guess who asked me to go with them??" Right when I was about to ask who asked her she blurted out the answer.

Kaitlyn: "SHEAMUS" She squealed and jumped up and down looking for the best outfit to where to wow Sheamus away.

"Kaitlyn I am so happy for you! You guys are so cute together like just think of it "kaitmus" I said as I did thing with my hands like I was presenting a new billboard or something.

"So Layla are you and Wade going to the party together?"

Layla: "Yes! He asked me to the party in such a cute way."

"I guess it's just me going by myself then.....like always..." I said and went to go take a cold shower. I get in the shower and start thinking about if I should even go to the party. I mean I have a lot of better things I could be doing. Like catching up on my comic books or playing some video games. After I finished my short shower I got out and put my batman towel around my tiny frame. I walk over to the girls and start talking about how I have second thoughts about the whole new years party.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Do you think AJ is going to go the party?

Or

Is she gonna stay at home playing video games and reading comic books?

Is anyone going to ask her?

XOXO

Layla's POV

AJ walks out of the bathroom in her batman towel. She starts talking to us about having second thoughts about the party. We sit there for like 5 minutes trying to convince her to go.

Layla: "AJ why don't you just go it will be fun and maybe you'll meet someone." I said adding a wink.

Kaitlyn: "Plus it wouldn't be a party without my chick buster, and if you get bored or just want to leave just text/call us and we'll leave. Okay?"

AJ: "Okay fine, I guess I'll go but in return you guys have to play a video game of my choice whenever I want."

Kaitlyn and I agreed to AJ and we finally got dressed to impress. I was wearing a pink sparkly long sleeved dress that fell down to mid-thigh with my black heel boots that go above my knee. I looked over and Kaitlyn was dressed in a simple strapless purple dress with open toed strap back silver pumps on. I then focus my attention on AJ she was sitting there in a white mid-thigh dress that had some lace at the top and bottom and had her converses on. Typical AJ but she looked beautiful and she straightened her hair down.