Chapter 5; The big prank

AJ'S POV

As I walked into Stephanies office I had the biggest smile on my face. I was going to make these three boys pay for what they did. I mean I'm positive that Roman had no doing in the process of this whole scheme. But I couldn't say the same for Dean and Seth. Like you could just tell that they were always getting into trouble. They were parterns in crime there was no doubt in my mind about that. I don't know I just feel like this was more of Dean's doing then Seth's I just had a hunch about it. As I was lost in my thoughts about who was the one to blame. I was sitting on the couch across from Stephanie and she gave a quick hello to me that brought me out of my thoughts. 

Stephanie: "Hello AJ!" She said as she placed her cup of coffee down. Coffee I'm pretty sure she had someone who isn't being treated right give her. 

AJ:  "Hi Stephianie, I have a favor to ask of you tonight." I said bluntly because I was more then eager to have this idea be approved as quick as possible. 

Stephanie: "Well aren't you just a little punk ass today" She said and laughed.

AJ: "This is me everyday I don't see what's any different, but anyways about my favor I would really like to pull a prank on those three hounds of yours. Otherwise known as the shield." I say making myself comfortable on the couch. 

Stephanie: "Hmm and why would I do that? Give me one good reason and I might just think about it." She said laying back into the couch giving me a cold death stare.

AJ: "Well first off, you're always saying you need things that are best for buissness? Right? Well what I have in store for the three of them well make the ratings shoot throught the roof and get the crowd going. It will bring in money, views, and make your old man proud." I say while stroking my divas championship. 

Stephanie: "I-I-I like it. But what is this "prank" and what does it involve?" She says leaning in with interest blooming from her eyes. 

AJ: "Good, I thought you'd never ask. My plan was to have them walk to the ring ready for a match, and have everything go by as normal. Have them get there and everything but no one comes out to face them. And when they get microphones which I'm sure they will, we will let them talk and then intterupt them. We will have a voice changer and talk to them via satilleite. I will tell them they have crossed a forbidden line and that they must pay for what they've done. Then we will spill red paint that feels and looks like blood from the celling and tell them that this was from the last people who dared to cross me. But the twist to this story is I will be wearing a disguise. All black just like them so they can't reconizge me. And I will leave them little notes to make them uneasy and question everything." I say while smile and twisting a strand of my hair. 

Stephanie: "That is absolutely brilliant, I am so glad we had this talk. Creative would never have brought me an idea like this. But may I add one thing? If I could we should make them start to doubt each other and create little fights. Have them be in the biggest feuds ever. Then couple months down the road we will have one of them turn there backs on the others." She said basically screaming with pure happiness. 

AJ: "I like how you think boss. Like this will be something no one ever saw coming in a million years. The tag team that was unbreakable and couldn't be dominated. Has clearly never ran into harley quinn with the devious grin, and the billion dollar princess." I said standing up.

Stephanie: "Well this was a fun little chat, we should have these more often." She said with a smile and brought me into a hug.

AJ: "We should maybe next time let's plan to dominate the world" I said while laughing and hugging back. 

We finally said our goodbye's and I left and went roaming around backstage till my match with the Bellas. Can I just say how much I hate to wrestle those two. All they ever do it botch and make unnesscary noises. It really irrates me that they even get a shot at my divas title. Like I like them as humans when we are hanging out and about. But in the ring they make me just fume with anger. They don't care about wrestle with a passion like I do, and so many other people. They care about the fame and relavnce it brings to their names. I personally like to keep my work and personal life seprate of each other. It just works a lot better that way when the two of them don't mix. 

*Fast forward to after the match with the Bella's*

I won my match against the Bella's again. But nevermind that I am setting the prank for the boys up right now. They are in for it now because you don't mess with the bull and not get the horns. So I am backstage making sure that everything in this plan is absolutely perfect and that there is nothing that can go wrong. We have the paint set up and the notes are in place and they have gotten all but one note. But it's time for me to go record my little video for them. 

AJ: "Hello Dean, Seth, and Roman. Are you having a nice night so far? Well I know I am, but you boys took something, and crossed a line and I need to make you pay for it. Because you seem I am not your everyday monster. I am not the one who everyone talks about lurking in your dreams or under your bed, or even the one in the streets. No I disguise myself as an everyday human being someone who would least expect. But that isn't the point here I am going to make hell seem like a 5 star restort by the time I through with you. So watch your back and this isn't the last time you've seen me."I say into the camer in my new disguise or character I guess you could say. 

With that the message was voice changed so they didn't know it was me and they added static to it so it could go dead. For more of an effect they made it sound like it was prerecorded on a tape player. I went back to my dressing room and changed into grey skinny jeans and my signature love bites t-shirt. I then got a coffee and headed for the Tv room to watch the Shield's segment. This was going to be fun to watch. I sat down on a chair next to Dolph ziggler who was one of my besties. 

AJ: "Hey Dolph! What match is on?" I said and gave him a smile.

Dolph: "Hey AJ! And I think it's the Shield's match" He replied. 

AJ: "Oh fun I wonder how they are going to dismantle the task set in front of them tonight." I said making myself cozy on the chair I had. 

Dolph: "I've been in the ring with those three before and they are taleneted, so what ever they do tonight I'm not going to be supprised because they are always on the same page." He said taking a sip of his coffe.

He was right they were always on the same page.  Until I entered the picture, because I am not letting them off the hook for pranking me. I am not a force to be reckoned with I am a force to be feared of because I'm AJ Lee, the black widow.