Chapter 3

I was awaken by the sunlight coming through my window. I groaned and got up from bed. I brushed my teeth and went to make a PB & J sandwich. Mom hadn't gotten up from bed yet. So since i hadnt had anything planned sunday, i played Glee Season 4 on my DVD player. I finished my sandwich and sat in the couch and watched TV.

"Dont you get tired of watching that show?." Mom said coming to the living room and went to the kitchen

"mom glee is never tiring. Its really entertaining." I replied.

Just so we get it clear, mom knew my sexual orientation. She was cool with it.

"If i see you watching that one more time, I'll die."

"Very funny mom."

"Ima go grocery shopping. You need anythin"

"No. Thank you though."

"okay. Be back soon"

"Ok." and she was out the door.

I sighed and got up from the couch and went to my room to.get my phone, wondering if Jake had texted. I really didn't get any sleep yesterday after what happened. It was unexpected. Don't get me wrong. I loved the kiss. Its just that I'm not sure if i wanna date someone right now. Especially a pornstar. Im just not ready. Then my phone vibrated. Speak of the devil.

"I was just thinking of you." I said

"Were they good thoughts?" He replied.

" In a way."

" You aren't convincing me."

"well I'm really not trying to."

"Ok. So....what's your plans for today?"

" I don't know. Go to sleep. Watch TV. The usual."

"How about we go somewhere today."

"Like?"

"I dont know......the park....movies....anywhere youd like."

I thought about it and wondered if it was a good idea. I mean, our first date was fine. I really enjoyed it. But i wasn't really sure if i should say yes. But i still did.

"Great!!I'll pick you up at 1pm." and i hung up.

I was wondering where he was going to take me now. I got up from the couch and i got dressed. I looked at my watch. 12:30pm. So i had like  30 minutes left before Jake picked me up. So i went to my room and i layed in bed. Suddenly my phone rang. It was Nancy.

"Hey Nancy." I said.

"Hey. So howd your date go?" she replied.

"It went well. Im actually going on a date with him right now."

"No fucking way!!!!"

"Way."

"Where's he taking you?"

"I dint know."

"Cool!!! It's a surprise."

"Yeah well look i.gotta go."

"ok bye"

"bye."

After a few minutes, Jake was here. I left a sticky note on the refrigerator door and i made my way to his car. I could see him smile from the inside of his car.

"Hey gorgeous." He said as i opened the door.

"Hey Jake." I said smiling."So where are we going?"

"Its a surprise." He said driving. He drove almost for like A few minutes until we made it to the city. 

"Jake where.are you taking me?" I asked curiously.

"The Parade ends today. Theyre throwing firecrackers in the end so i wanted to walk around and enjoy the moment here with you before i go to Miami."

"Your going back to Miami?"

"I'll be back. I have to go work." He said quotating the word "work". I didnt even need to ask him what he meant. I just stayed quiet. He parked in A diner in front of the mall and i still wondered if he really had feelings for me.