Back to Neverland

Back to Neverland

by Vienna Baltimore

Copyright © 2014 Vienna Baltimore

All Rights Reserved. No part of this work may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without permission except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews. No part of this publication can be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without permission in writing from the author.

This book is a work of fiction, names, characters, places, and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used fictatiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. 

DISCLAIMER: Somewhat of a spin-off of Peter and Wendy by J.M. Barrie. I don't own Peter Pan and any of its characters, in addition to that, the little snippets of some parts from the original Peter Pan do not belong to me as well. What I do own, however, is this story.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I understand that Peter Pan was originally set in the early 1900s, but I'm changing it to a different setting to accomodate the story. I hope you guys enjoy the story. :) 

- - - - -

His voice always rang unobstructed in my mind, and so did his face, but I could never pinpoint who he was exactly. He was like a song with its lyrics comprehendible and its tune clear, familiar and all, yet the title could never be known. 

Wendy Darling has lost her memory.

The only life she knows is the life she has had in America for the past 4 years living with her Aunt Millicent and her aunt's adopted son. Not once did she ever return to England to visit her family, and it looks like they're not even making an effort to see her as well. She has so many questions about the life she had before she lost her memory, sadly no one seems to want to tell her the truth.

But when her lost memories start to incorporate their selves into her dreams, and the dreams become less vague as time goes by, Wendy decides that it's time she takes matters into her own hands. Especially since it concerns a certain boy who just won't stop haunting her every thought.