This is where it all started

It was just another normal Saturday evening waiting for my mum to finish work so I sat in the play room for the kids in the corner drawing, at this point I didn't even realise I was drawing until I needed the toilet. I didn't want to leave my sketch book here with the little toddlers around because they might have wrecked it by accident so I decided I'll take it with me it was near enough finished anyway. So after the business was done and I washed my hands I noticed that, out of the corner of my eye there was an illumination of some sorts by my sketchbook and it looked as if there was a spark that was setting my book a light.

This is where things started to get a little out of the ordinary, because what I had drawn was now almost jumping off the page like a frog would jump of a lily into the pond. this is where I made the mistake of any curious human being would have done and tried to touch the paper to see if their eyes were deceiving them, well in this case they would've been wrong the picture I had drawn looked as if it had been out of a history text book with the unusual buildings and strange machinery and even the atmosphere of the sketch was foreign to me, it was as if it was an entirely different drawing. By this point my whole arm was in the sketch, then I hear my mother's voice calling my name "Genevieve" her voice sounded urgent. "Are you alright, is something wrong?" But before I could answer it was as if I was in a whirlpool unable to reach the surface of the water to gasp for air I had just been flung into a sketch of my own creation. But how was something like that even remotely possible? I just had no clue........