Well this was unexpected...

Okay, who in their right minds would be happy to see a stranger looking through their personal possessions? Apparently this guy he was about my mother's age maybe a little younger maybe just going into his 40's. His coppery hair had little traces of grey coming through, he was dressed in what looked like formal clothes that only the highest of classes would have worn in the Victorian times; what caught my attention was he had a metallic right arm that had pieces of gold and silver machinery that was constantly turning round like the inside of a clock might work he wore a single black leather glove on his left hand whilst holding a walking stick. The features in his face were harsh but he looked like he couldn't harm a fly.

"It's you, it's really you" He said it almost as a question. "erhm, it depends on who you think I may be and where am I might I ask?" I asked this question because I didn't have a single clue where I had been transported into and he was the only living being here.

"Oh! My apologies miss, we're currently over Blackwater, and we're heading for Irongate, the city."

"What do you mean, 'OVER' Blackwater?" I said being a bit puzzled were we floating or something because this cannot be an aeroplane, no way! “Why, my dear girl, we're in an airship, have you never heard of one?" He said, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. "No I’m sorry I can’t say I have, I’m not from here." "Oh I already know that from the prophecy". What prophecy was he going on about? "Excuse me, but what prophecy?" "The prophecy of the rising sun, its already started, a scientist or inventor call him what you will, created a portal that can transport people to different times or worlds, but it’s been stolen and my police force have a suspicion that the criminals behind it are using it for their benefit but they don't know how to work out how to use it so they ransacked the inventors office in search for him and his knowledge about the portal but they were too late. He had already gone into hiding and nobody has seen the man since some of my best men are on the look for the professor but have had no such luck so far. "What does any of this have to do with me?" "You, my dear are here to help end these unlawful events, it is said in the prophecy that a woman would be transported to us through an identical portal and she would restore the balance between what is right and what is wrong" "I'm sorry but I think you have the wrong person I'm just an ordinary teenager from England, you know in 2014 not whatever time this may be, I'm sorry for any inconvenience, but all I want to do is to get back to where I’m originally from" "Only the inventor can help you return to you original location and you are the woman from the prophecy because it is said she would bare a mark of the Irongate treasury" He then motioned for me to lift up the sleeve of my blouse and there it was on my left arm, what looked like a tattoo of two golden lions on their hind legs facing each other, with a padlock in-between and surrounded by what looked like white elegant swirling patters. I couldn’t help but think "It's happened I've officially lost it, I've lost my mind."