Feel that this chpt makes no sense

Jihoon POV

One month past, two months past. Yet I still don't have the courage to confront him. I'm afraid that he will leave me just because he thinks i'm weird... I decided to call Jinyoung out to discuss with him.

To : Baejin

Baejin are you free today? I want to discuss something important with you.

From : Jihoonie

-few minutes later-

To : Jihoon

Yep i'm free today, i'll come down to your house after I sent Daehwi back to his house for lunch.

From : Jinyoung

After waiting for an hour, we finally meet. I told Jinyoung everything, looking very serious. Honestly, I feel that Jinyoung can relate to me because he had a crush on Daehwi since last year and what he did to Daehwi is what Woojin do to me.

"I guess you should really confess. Don't hide your feelings anymore. I'm sure he likes you too. From all the actions that you say, I can tell that he really cares about you. Don't be afraid to lose him because I know he wouldn't leave you." Jinyoung said while looking into my eyes.

Woojin POV

It's been three months since we always hang out together. I'm not even sure if the feelings I have for Jihoon is friendship, or love.

I would like to think it's love, because he's such an adorable creature everytime he smiles. I don't know how to confess, and I don't know if he likes me. I don't want to lose him...

Author POV

They both like each other, but both are afraid to confess because they're afraid that each other will leave them. So as time past by, they seem to love each other more and more, but no one says anything.

The fangirls have a feeling that a third couple is going to appear soon, and that is Jihoon and Woojin. They are not sure when, but they sees the two of them hugging, laughing, wandering around each other all the time.

A/N : What will happen to Jihoon and Woojin? Will they confess or leave their feelings in their heart? What will also happen to Jihoon's blog posts? Will it still be unknown? Stay tune to find out. Please remember to vote, comment, share and follow me.😁