Chapter 4

Daehwi POV

Woojin : "why is this school's cafeteria food so expensive? One plate of food can easily cost up to 8 dollars!"

"Well this is a famous school, it's not easy to get in here because standards here are high. Most people here are from rich family and get in through their parents. People like you and I are just lucky to end up in this school." I said while looking at the library door, wondering when will Jinyoung & Jihoon come out of the library.

I suggest Woojin that we should go to the library since he don't feel like eating "gold". I went in and find them but just couldn't seem to because they are obviously not in the main area. I search the 5 rooms that are in the library and guess they are in the last and biggest room because that is where they will always be and the 4 other rooms are empty.

I knocked and dragged Woojin in. What I did not expect to see is them hugging each other while Jihoon cry like a kid who have just lost his toy. Jinyoung put a finger on his lips, indicate that we should be quiet or Jihoon might make a fuss. We end up sitting at the sofa near the door to wait for Jihoon to calm down.

The moment Jihoon turn around and saw Woojin, he grabs Woojin by his collar and warned him to be careful. Woojin is shocked and the two ended up fighting because Woojin slapped Jihoon for warning him.

Jinyoung and I tried to stop them but both of them are too strong. We decide to pull Jihoon away first since he's stronger. Both of them are covered in bruises and injured their arm. Jihoon felt bad, but thinking of Woojin stealing his fangirls and slapped him, he couldn't bear to pity him.

Jinyoung and I sent both of them to the nurse and left the room. However, instead of going to class, we went to the rooftop instead. Once we reach the top, I cannot hold it in anymore and decide to shoot out my question.

"Why did you hold Jihoon's hands?!" I asked in a furious tone and pout. "Why? Are you jealous?" Jinyoung said with a smirk.

"N..no. What makes you think I do?" I said while blushing, hoping that he didn't see it.

"Be honest with me Daehwi. Do you love me?" Jinyoung said while looking into my eyes and hold my hands.

A/N : Sorry I know my story is not very interesting and it really makes no sense. I guess it's starting to get more interesting and it's will make more sense as the story goes. I know I ended the previous chapters without any suspense and just end abruptly and so not that interesting. So here comes a chapter that is left with suspense.😂😂😂