chapter 27

Lucy's POV:

There's nothing like a good fight to give you a good night's rest, am I right?

Sitting up, I yawned and stretched, noticing that Rogue was also awake.

Smiling, I quickly stood up and walked over to him, though I heard a strange growling noise behind me.

Shrugging it off, I held my hand out to Rogue, which he gladly accepted, and helped him stand.

After we were situated, we finally took a look at our surroundings.

And that's when I noticed my shocked guild mates.

Hearing the growling noise again, I turned around, only to brush noses with Natsu.

We instantly froze. All one of us had to do was tip forward, just a little bit, and our lips would touch.

I reeled back, blushing a darker shade then Erzas hair.

I watched as Natsu smirked, though I saw a hint of pink on his cheeks.

Turning around, I quickly calmed down, before speaking to the guild.

" Members of Fairy Tail! As you can see, I am perfectly fine. The man next to me, is Rogue Chennai (?). Please, treat him with respect and kindness. He was threatened by Lisanna, so he had to kidnap me. Please forgive him!"

I felt Rogue wrap his arms around me, but not in the way Natsu does.

Rogue held me like a child needing comfort, while Natsu held me like a husband holds his wife.

I saw Natsu glare at Rogue, as the guild agreed to treat Rogue well.

Smiling at Rogue, I told him he could stay with me and Natsu for a while.

Natsu instantly objected, saying that Rogue was forbidden to live with us.

Now Natsu gets to sleep on the couch.

Natsu's POV:

I'm so angry right now!

How dare Rogue get the privilege of sharing a bed with her!

Only moi, her future husband, should sleep in the same bad as her!

Listening in to the bedroom, I heard that they were both asleep.

Standing up, I quietly crept into Luce's room.

I growled at the sight of Rogue clinging onto Luce's waist.

But I then felt at ease.

I instantly knew that he didn't love Lucy like I did, but he loved her like a big sister.

To them, Lucy was the bid sister while Rogue was her little brother.

Smiling slightly, I came behind Lucy and snuggled against her.

I heard her whisper my name, as I drifted off to sleep.

Lucy's POV:

Natsu is so warm...
.
.
.
.
.
NG out~😘