Chapter 10: its our day off

after all the studies and hard working Serena Willford announced that there will be an one week vacation or day off you can go anywhere you like to go but you can't be absent in class if the vacation is the reason of it only 9 days vacation aloud if you don't return Serena will expell you and you have to be in your parents house, everyone agreed.

Jett,Collin,Me and Snow are in the same trip but ofcourse we all used Jett's car (Mercedes Vense) since Jett is rich it's ok with him, we will go to the normal world but our charms can still be activated but we need to be seriously forgiveful so we would not be questioned about our powers.

Nakapunta na kami sa outside world and I wished us luck because hindi na ito magic world and I am the leader because I know all the violations and the way to go somewhere, plus I know how to drive ahahahahaha...

We made it to Batangas I think thats the word, we swam and we stayed in a hotel then it was only for five days, we go somewhere else  and we saw some black guys infront the Resort gate I think it is a problem, Bumusina si Jett tumingin lang sila sakanya na para bang may balak gawin na masama, I think our vacation is not really a great thing.

nagagalit na si Jett sa tagal na naming bumubusina at hanggang ngayon ayaw parin nila umalis, sinigawa na ni Jett sila umano!,
"HOY! Wala ba kayong balak umalis diyan!? kaninang kanina pa kami naghihintay at malapit na kami bumalik sa tahanan namin so if you all excuse us-"di na natapos ni Jett ang sasabihin niya sumabat nalang kasi ng biglaan ang mga itim na lalaki.
"Anu naman kung ayaw namin umalis, wala kaming pakeilam sa inyo, first come first serve di mo ba alam yon tanga!"sabi ng isang black man na naka red tuxedo.
inawat siya ng isa niyang kasamahan na naka pink tuxedo

"pagpasensyahan nio na siya mainit lang ulo niya kasi nasaraduhan kami ng bar at may magandang babaeng maputi kaya ganun, dahil nasaraduhan kami at nawala ng magandang babae amin na sila at kayo ang mga nandito" napa kunit ang ulo ni Jett
bigla nila kami kinuha ni Snow ninakaw nila ang mga alahas namin.

bumaba si Jett at pinaputukan sila ng isang napakalaking fireball umalis nalang kami, tila hindi manlang nanghina si Jett sa dami ng energy na inilabas niya, nagtataka kami kung bakit napaka lakas ng enerhiya niya pero its better than weak.

after a day we arrived at the academy we asked Miss Hawkins why Jett seemed so powerful that day. thenshe replied
"Ariela,Snow,Collin can all of you keep a secret?"
"ofcourse Miss Hawkins"
"Did all of you remember when Ariela sacrifised for Jett's life?"
" yeeesss..."
"well Ariela didn't only saved Jett from his charm, Ariela also gave Jett a huuggee power up so if Jett only has 80% of his power that time, when Jett woke up Two weeks after the incident, he had 160% of his power and that big fireball he released was only 5% of his power and that is the reason why everyone was too envy of Ariela that they are all trying to kidnap her"
"Miss Hawkins, can I upgrade my power??" i asked her
"Yes ariela and you need to put both of your palms onto your chest then focus"
"are there any consequences?"
"only one.... and that is youll use 90% of your power and will fal asleep for a whole week but when you wake up youll gain 500% of power since you are the most powerful one here... you wont be forgetting anything for as long as you use 90% and have 10% left that act is allowed here in the academy"
"can I do it?"
"of course you can Ariela just be careful and kindful"
"thanks Miss Hawkins, for the great advice"
"pleasure"

I did it I placed my palms towards my chest ofcourse near my heart I upgraded my own charm and it all worked for as long as I focused it was a success, now I feel more powerful than ever,on trainings I almost killed everyone even Jett.

the next thing I did was lay 40% of my power to my friends 10% for Snow, 10% for Collin and 20% for Jett for upgrades to their charm I layed 60% pala bec. I also gave 10% to Lili and also 10% to Layla they were thankfull when I got 500% of my power again I upgraded them once more 60% again the same pattern and they thanked me again now Lili,Layla has 215% power, Snow has 250%, Collin has 340% , Jett and I had 500% of our charms.