Chapter 9: Lili and Layla Song's birthday

today is Lili and Layla's birthday, were all excited because we will use the part room for the first time and exactly a week after it was made.

So we planned a surprise party I wish it was my birthday today ang saya kasi at nakaka- excite so our plan is wake Lili and Layla up and then use an illution and disappear, make some signs para malaman nila kung anu ang susunod nilang hakbang  at ang last bubuksan namin ang ilaw biglaan at mag sisigawan ng sabay sabay na "HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILI SONG AND LAYLA SONG"

the plan was a very successful one, they both finished all the food but WHERES THE CAKE! actually Snow and I are the ones incharge with it ofcourse we knew it because kitchen/bakery area was at the side of the party room and it has tinted mirrors so we can see whatever happens to anyone in the room.

they both looked bored they even are yawning..

Ariela's POV
so about the cake, Snow and I made a very perfect cake in first but we finished it because it taste so good, we also reserved some for Jett and Collin, they tasted it and actually sinimot nila at inunti unti para matagal kainin.. ang mga sumunod na cake nasunog na, hayy,, pagud na kami at halos limang oras na sila naghihintay siguro naman natatama na namin ulit ang proseso ng paggawa ng cake. 

so the ingredients are Cocoa powder,flour,some water,chocolate fillings, decorations that can be eaten (candies,sprinkles,chocolate whip cream,statue of candiness,rock candy,marshmallow, and mini chocolate bars).

the proccess for now is, mix flour with water until it looks lumpy, then put Cocoa powder or any chocolate that can be mixed, when it is lumpy put it in the oven for 30-60 minutes, when it looks like it's baked get it then put chocolate fillings ofcourse before putting the decors make sure na hindi ito sunog, then you can put chocolate filings decorate it with chocoloate/normal whip cream, put sprinkles,mini chocolate bars,marshmallows etcetera.

O My Gosh Lili and Layla waited six hours and now our cake is definitely ready and hindi ito sunog!!!

Lili and Layla loved it so very much pero ang tagal daw pero everyone in their birthday party loved it even that picky Freya, so while they were waiting Jett and Collin held 60+ games and they both have to get some help from Sir Chase and Miss Serena Willford to give the players prizes,  and when the 30 prizes ran out Sir Chase and Miss Serena decided to dance and everyone laughed at them, but it's ok with them as they said earlier 'it's our pleasure to help you anytime anywhere for as long as it is for good purpose'.

  in the end of the day everyone turns out to be happy for thinking what happened the same day there are many causes of it, if theres a will theres a way, never lose hope and never give up if you give up you'll regret it in the future.   -Author