Chapter 15: He is Hades and he came here for me

after all the dreams about Hades, He disappeared after a month I was seing images of him waving at me while having a big smile, sometimes I follow hi. and it leads me to a painting in the wall that says Almost!, I told this to Miss Serena she said I only did it on my own, Why doesnt anybody believe in me, I was saying the truth.

The next day it all happens again but now it says Tomorrow! and I said it all to Miss Serena once again she started believing she putted cctv cameras around the school, it all happened again Miss Serena was wathching me in the monitor,this time it says 5minutes, Miss Serena warned us all, we are now prepared for the attack, Si Jett at ako inimbestigahan ang Corella University at mukhang naghahanda na sila ng reinforcements

We immediately returned to the Academy, warning everyone to put booby traps infront, after several hours later we are ready for battle!

Corella University seemed too much force because they have many reinforcements surisingly their students are weak.. We are really looking forward to win this battle kahit alam na namana namin na kami ang mananalo kahit ganung kalakas sila dahil kami ay marami at may teamwork.

We were at the battle surprisingly none of our powers even gets to them.... It seems like they have the shield charm I can control it so I just focused on it, I close my eyes, open my palms, think of happy memories and finally release many energy I finally controlled my powers so well, and easily..

Of course we cant avoid injuries, Snow had several wounds after blocking me so I can control their charms and detach it... While I was doing the focusing techniques Snow was there infront me trying to make some potions and releasing powers from her wand, it was childish in the Normal world but here in the Magic world it is quite a powerful weapon.

Because they had the Shield charm our booby traps didnt work at all tumalsik lang ang mga booby traps na aming pinaghirapan! tila ba nagalit ako na sobra sobrang effort ang nilaan namin sa isang booby trap na hindi naman pala talaga mag wowork assuming kami! pero at the end of the day I still managed to be happy.

there are times that we are down but for some reason we still manage to get up and move on