Chapter 12: new things

in our life theres a time when we are learning to appreciate what we have, but when we completely learned to love what we have, there will be new things some are bad and some are good if it is good for you stay kind and humble because once you become haughty or rebbelious youll get the worst if possible and if you get the bad things just keep on learning to appreciate it until the Universe gives you the best but always remember, Lifes a wheel sometimes its down but sometimes its up even if you're now forgotten by your followers remember you have true friends with you, they will never forget you and they will always be there for you.

We're all happy until a new student came he was a boy he is Jeremy, Jett's enemy since childhood Jeremy and Jett are so angry at each other they managed to fight and kill eachother.

the other day Jett and I crossed sights I waved at Jeremy and he smiled at me and while Jett and I were holding hands nararamdaman ko ang paginit ng palad niya umiwas nalang ako ng tingin nung sumunod naman ayy naging lab partners kami ni Jeremy Jett was staring at Jeremy with the most evil and scary eyes na para bang mamamatay tao na.

After those there was the last and worst thing Sir Chase gave us a project to dance with a partner Girl-boy he said for the boys to line up and pick a paper each of those paper has a girls whole name in it now they need to get one piece of paper and whoever they've picked will be their partner Jeremy picked my name and Jett picked Lili it was ok for me for Jett and Lili but Me and Jeremy was not good for Jett.

On the dance day project Jett was looking so evil he stared at Jeremy so bad that his eyes turned on Fire it was so weird after the dance Jett quickly grabed my hand and hinila niya ako palayo kay Jeremy, Collin never saw Jett that angry before, thats because I'm Jett's first love.

Jett talked to me
"Ariela anu ba, wala ka bang balak layuan yung Jeremy na yun??!"
"Anu bang prublema mo sa taong yun wala naman siyang ginawa sayo ganyan ka."
"hindi mo alam ang tunay niyang ugali! kaya hanggat maaari layuan mo na siya bago mo pa pagsisihan ang pagsuway mo saakin!!!"
"Jett... Nagseselos ka ba!!"
tila uminit lang ang palad ni Jett at sinabi niya na
"Gusto mo bang malaman kung bakit ayaw ko ikaw lumapit sakanya?" tumango lang ako sa sinabi ni Jett
"Nung kinder palang kasi kami, mabait pa ako nung mga araw na yun... isa siyang matatag at sigang pilingerong bully. akala mo kung sinong marunong... isang araw ako yung leader sa coloring project tila hindi niya matanggap na ako ang laging leader at siya din ay laging leader ngunit ako parin ang valedictorian.. Top two lang siya, Naging magkagrupo kami at ako ang naging leader di niya ito matanggap hanggat sa dumating sa punto na halos nagpabaya siya sa pag aaral, ako ang sinisi niya, sinira niya ang reputasyon ko kaya kinailangan ako ilipat sa ibang paaralan... isang araw nakita ko siya sa harap ng gate ng bahay namin, my family welcomed him because he was abandoned by his family after a year my family loves him and treats him like a family but he murdered our family, ako ang tinira niya para masaktan ako at mamatayan ng loob thats when Sir Chase came and last thing I remember is my mother called Sir Chase when Sir Chase got there my mother told him na ipaalam saakin ang lahat ng katotohanang pinagkait nila saakin sa mahabang panahon. Grade two ako nang matutunan kong gamitin ang charm ko and Jeremy was no longer heard by me."
"so Jeremy is a traitor??!"
"cant you see??"
"ok thankyou for always caring for me Jett. I will got away from him."
he smiled and hugged me but for the first time his tears dropped
"Ariela, please dont tell anyone this. 0nly you and Collin and Snow knows about this I dont want others to know."
I nodded

I was away from Jeremy know I know he was a spy from Corella as Snow,Me,Sir Chase,Miss Serena,Miss Hawkins,Collin,Jett, and Miss Evergreen hacked the system of Corella University and saw that Jeremy is a member. We kicked Jeremy out, We just used his naughtyness to find a way to kick him out he was forced to go back to Corella University with a letter saying "Try to trick us we're smarter and more active than you!"

though I hope this means goodbye for Jeremy but we dont know every step Corella U. is planning but together we can face any challenges ahead of us..

as the new student was kicked out Jett knew a valuable lesson, and that is to care for others sake.

      the updation of my story might take a while but I swear this is not the end.                                                                                               -Author