The beginning of a love story

Hey guys. This is my second fanfiction, but first mikayuu story. So hope you enjoy the story. I do not own Owari no seraph or mikayuu would be cannon. My native tongue is not English so my writing may suck😅😅

Yuu POV

I was in my room while the others played outside. Suddenly Mika was in our room. "Yuu-chan~." "Why won't you come play with us," he said. "I'm busy Mika," I simply stated. "Busy with what," he asked childish. Busy thinking about you idiot, I thought to myself. I sighed and stood up and walked out of the room. "Where are you going Yuu chan," he said while chasing after me. "I'm going to play with you guys," I said. "Yay!" "It's always more fun when we're together,"he said. I blushed a little. I have this weird feeling when I'm around Mika. And when he plays with the other kids at the orphanage. Love and jealousy maybe. It's really confusing. "Yuu-chan!" "Are you going to play with us," the kids asked. "Sure, why not," I said with a smile."YAY!" Everyone yelled. "What are we going to play," I asked."We're playing a game called Angels and vampires."" How does it work," I asked. "You get into pairs and use sticks as weapons, then you fight each other with it, but not to hurt each other just for fun," Akane said. "Debs Yuu-chan," Mika said. "Why do you always pair with him," a girl asked. "Isn't it obvious, Mika loves Yuu-chan," Akane said. We both blush. We all got in pairs and start fighting. Mika and me got tired so we stopped and went to our room. We sat on Mika's bed. "That was fun," Mika said laughing. "Yeah," I responded. Sighing, he laid on the bed. "Aren't you tired, he asked. "Very," I said. "Do you want to sleep," he asked. "Yeah." I climbed in my bed.

"Can you sleep in my bed with me," Mika asked sleepily. "Why," I ask. "No reason,"he said. I got up from my bed and climbed in his. I laid next to him. He wrapped his arms around me. "W- what are you doing," I ask. "Cuddling," he replied calmly. I blushed. "Is Yuu-chan blushing~,"Mika said childishly. "No I'm not," I said hiding my face in the pillow. He laughed. "Not funny," I said. "You're so cute, Yuu chan," he said while laughing. "Can't argue with that," I said looking at him. He laughed and wrapped
his arms around me and pulled me closer. He fell asleep straight away. I cuddled closer to him. "Good night Mika," I whispered in his ear before falling asleep.

Time skip brought to you by Mika's thigh highs

Mika's POV

I woke up to see Yuu in my arms. To tell the truth, I've always loved Yuu chan but not sure if he loves me. I kissed his forehead. Then I saw he was waking up. I quickly pretended to be asleep.

Yuu's POV

I woke up to feeling something on my forehead. I saw Mika was still asleep. I looked outside and it was already morning. I saw Mika still next to me. Weird, he usually wakes up first. His hair was messy, so I decided to play with his hair. I sat up and started playing with his hair. The girls at the orphanage always ask me and Mika to do their hair, so it's normal for me.

I noticed Mika blushing a deep shade of pink. When I noticed the first thing that crossed my mind was Aww how cute. Then realization hit me. Was he awake the whole time. I started to blush deeply not knowing what to do. "M-mika," I stuttered

Mika's POV

I could tell Yuu was awake. I felt him sit up in bed and I just keep thinking, don't go Yuu chan. Then I felt him playing with my hair. At first I was shocked. Then I gave in and relaxed, but still blushing. Thank goodness he hasn't noticed yet. Then I felt him stop, all I could think of is, Yuu chan please don't stop. "M-mika," he stuttered. Oh no he noticed. "Good morning Yuu chan," is all I could say.

Yuu POV

"Good morning Yuu chan," he said. I jumped. I fell off of the bed...
Before I hit the ground he caught me. "Be careful Yuu chan, you don't want to get hurt." He pulled me back on the bed. "How long were you awake," I ask. "I was awake before you woke up," he said smiling. "So you were awake the whole time?" He nodded in
response. I blushed. "You're cute when you sleep Yuu- chan," he said. I blushed even more. "Come everyone, it's time to eat breakfast!" Akane yelled. "Well, let's go eat," he said smiling. We walked downstairs

Time skip brought to you by Mika's love for Yuu

Yuu POV

We got outside to play with the children. Mika didn't eat much, he just ate some toast. There was toast, eggs and bacon. I'm sure he would've ate almost everything. "Hey, Mika," I said walking over to him. "Are you alright, you didn't eat a lot like you used to," I ask with concern in my voice. "Yeah I'm fine," he said obviously lying. "Please tell-," before I could finish my sentence...

Mika POV

I felt bad from the beginning of the day. I didn't tell anyone, because I thought it was because me and Yuu didn't eat dinner last night. I didn't feel like eating so I only ate toast so I make sure I eat at least something. We got outside to play with the kids. "Hey Mika," Yuu said walking over to me. "Are you alright, you didn't eat a lot like you used to," he said with concern. I begin to feel really dizzy. "Yeah I'm fine," I said lying so he doesn't have to worry. "Please tell-," before he finished his sentence, I passed out.

Yuu POV

"Mika!!!" I screamed. I catched him before he could hit the ground. "What's wrong," Akane asked. I felt his forehead and it was burning hot. "I think we should take him to the hospital," Akane said. He was really light so I carried him to the owner of the orphanage. "Mika passed out and we need to take him to a hospital," I said. She called an ambulance. I volunteered to go with him to the hospital. I held his hand the whole trip. The only thought that crossed my mind was, why didn't he tell me before...

My first episode. Yay!! My heart broke in two writing the last part seriously. Like some of you may have noticed I used a popular quote from Fairy tail. Please comment who said it and your name. The first three who commented correctly gets a shout out and be in the next episode. Who do you ship in Fairy tail? I have a other story, it's a black butler fanfic. Promises 💖 sebaciel love story💖. I will update as soon as possible. I talk to much. Bye guys💖💖. Comment if you have questions about the story or about me. No hate comments please😡😡.

PS. The game Vampires and Angels came from another story Vampires and Angels. If the author is reading this, I love the story please keep writing.💖💖.