Losing Mika

Hello you guys. Sorry not for updating the weekend  like I promised. I updated my other story and then I was to lazy 😅😅. Anyway this chapter is going to be short and really sad.(Like you can see from the title). So just  a warning. Let's get started. The song used in this is up there so check it out.

Yuu's POV

I held his hand for the whole ride to the hospital. Thoughts clouding my mind. Why didn't he tell me? Is he going to be ok? Why did he pass out? Suddenly I hear a voice say, "Yuu chan." "Mika," I said worried. He gave a faint smile. "Hey Yuu chan," he said cheerfully. "Why didn't you tell me sooner that you felt sick," I said tears running down my face. Mika wiped my tears away with his hand. "It's going to be okay Yuu chan," he said with a smile. I smiled. Mika's smile gave me hope that he's going to be okay. We got to the hospital and the doctors and nurses took him to a room. They said I can't come with Mika. I was angry, but didn't show it. After an hour or so the doctor came into the room. "Is he going to be okay," I asked. "We're not sure," he said. "Well can I see him," I asked. Everyone was at the orphanage. It was just me there. "He is asleep right now, but you can if you want to," the doctor said. I followed him to Mika's room. Mika was asleep. I stayed by him for an hour or so just holding his hand to comfort me and him at the same time. The doctor came in and said that the caretaker is here. He left the room. Before I went home I kissed Mika's  forehead and whispered,"Good bye."

Time skip brought to you by my laziness to think of something creative for this

Yuu's POV

It's already been a month since that happened. We visited him everyday that we could. He always smiled and laughed. That always gave me hope that he will be alright. But with each passing day, the hope vanishes. I keep thinking about the question he asked me yesterday. It's bugging me. Does he know something I don't?

Flash back:

"Hey Yuu chan."

"Yes Mika."

"What will you do if I died."

"Why would you ask something like that. You're not going to die."

"Just a question, Yuu chan." "I'm just asking,"he smiled

Flash back ends.

Why would he ask me that, I thought as I walked home from school. Me and Mika always walked home together after school. I miss Mika, even though I see him almost every day. I went in the orphanage to be greeted by hugs and smiles. "Hi Yuu chan," Akane greeted eating her meat and rice. "Hi Akane," I said walking to me and Mika's room. There was me and Mika's beds and Mika's guitar. Mika loved making music. He played the guitar and sings. He always sang for the children and sometimes just for me. "Children come here please," the caretaker shouted. She never calls meetings except for food (it's three thirty so not likely) or important messages. The first thing I thought about was, Is Mika back! I ran down the stairs. Me and Mika's room was on the top level so it took sometime to get downstairs. I was finally downstairs and came to the dining room. Everyone was... crying?! Akane looked at me with tear filled eyes. "Yuu chan, Mika is..." She was cut off by me running out the room and into me and Mika's room, because I already knew what she was going to say. I closed the door behind me crying my eyes out. It can't be, It can't be. I bet it was all a dream, I will wake up and Mika would be laughing and saying it was only a dream. "Does Yuu chan care for me?"It never came. There was a knock on the door. "What is it," I said. "Mika said I should give you this note," Akane said. I opened the door. She gave me the note and hugged me. "I know you loved Mika, he was important to all of us." After she said that she left to her room. I couldn't cry anymore.

I decided I'll read Mika's note

I picked up the paper. It was covered in hearts. On it stands:

for Yuu chan💖

If your reading this I probably died. I had a lot of free time in the hospital, so I decided I'll write a song for you Yuu chan.😊😊

Heaven knows.

There's no time to waste
In this famous goodbye
There's Angels landing on the shore

So lay down next to me
Let the river run dry
It's Sunday on a six-day war

Smile darling don't be sad
Stars are going to shine tonight.

Tell me where the good men go
before I wash away
Walk me down the old brick road
So I can die where I met you
Hold me like we're going home
Turn your tears to rain
Heaven knows how much I loved you.

Thank you for being my best friend and love. I love you💖💖

I read the whole thing and cried the tears I didn't know I still had. He loved me....
Why didn't he tell me? Why didn't I tell him? I held the paper to my heart and wish I will see him again. His sapphire blue eyes and golden hair.

I'm going to stop it there. My sister wants to sleep so sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes. And exams begin next week so I won't be able to
update till vacation. so sorry😰😰 bye guys😃😃 sorry for the sad chapter. The song doesn't belong to me. The song is Heaven knows- five for fighting. The song is on the top so go check it out it is the most beautiful song ever.

Words: 1007