Thunder- final chapter

Hey guys, my last chapter before the epilogue. Thank you all for reading this book, especially Anime_4_stalking and Shipper6753 for the support and everyone who voted. You guys in this chapter it is both Mika and Yuu's POV, because I'm too lazy to write both POVs. I'm going to try this and see if it works, because I have never done this. Anyway let's get on with the story.

Mika arrived at Yuu's place 20 minutes before 7. It looked like it was gonna rain and the weather report said there was gonna be thunderstorms. It didn't bother Yuu that much, but it did to Mika. He was terrified of thunder. Yuu remembered that Mika was afraid of storms and would cuddle with the nearest thing (especially Yuu). Yuu thought he had grown out of it. He didn't know how wrong he really was...

Time skip

After Yuu, Mika, Shinya and Guren ate dinner. They sat at the TV and watched Big Bang Theory (great show by the way). They all laughed at most of the jokes. Mika and Yuu were tired so they decided to go to bed. Where they actually talked for another hour or so. Mika went to brush his teeth and hair when the first lighting struck. Mika was terrified, he didn't know what to do in a situation like this, so he locked himself in the bathroom sobbing silently. (*cough* should've went to his princess*cough*)

Yuu waited in his bedroom for what seemed like forever, but was only 30 minutes. He began to get concerned for Mika, because he was in there for so long. He decided to go check on Mika. "Mika...," he knocked on the door. He didn't get an answer. He listened closer and he heard sobbing. "Mika, please open this door or come to my room," he said. "Okay, go wait in your bedroom," he said sniffling. Yuu went to his room and waited a couple of minutes. Then he got tired of waiting and decided to go try again...

Right before he left the room, Mika entered the room with his bangs covering his eyes. "Mika, what is-," before he got to finish, another lighting struck. Mika jumped and hugged Yuu tightly. "I'm scared of thunderstorms and lightning," he cried in Yuu's shirt. "It's okay, Mika, it's alright if you are scared," Yuu said hugging Mika. They stayed in that comfortable silence till Yuu broke it. "Mika, why did you lock yourself in the bathroom." "I wasn't sure what to do," he said looking up. "Okay, next time just come to me," Yuu said smiling. After awhile Mika fell asleep in Yuu's arms and they both slept for the rest of the night.

(Nothing else, perverts)

Time skip to next morning.

Mika woke up first, shocked at what he just experienced. He dreamed about his past and has all his memories back. "Yuu chan," he shook Yuu awake. "It's Saturday Mika, I want to sleep," he said drowsily. "Yuu chan..." "I have my memories back, all of them." "The orphanage, Akane, everyone," he said jumping up and down. Suddenly Yuu was wide awake. "Wait seriously," he said. "Yes," he hugged Yuu tightly. "I love you Yuu chan," he said smiling widely. "I love you too, Mika," Yuu said hugging Mika. They broke the hug and kissed. Suddenly...

And there's the end of it guys. No epilogue and sequel, that's the book hope you enjoyed this book...

Jk, jk. I'm playing ya. Anyway here is a funny ending for this chapter.

Suddenly Shinya and Guren walked into the room. "What is all the noise abou-," they both said in unison. Mika and Yuu broke the kiss and looked at Shinya and Guren. Yuu glared at both of them. Shinya smirked. "Atleast it's PG13," he said looking at Guren. Guren laughed. "Out," Yuu said throwing a pillow to Shinya and Guren. They dodged it swiftly. They giggled and left the room. Mika and Yuu started kissing again.

Now that is the end of the chapter. An epilogue and a sequel to go, we made it this far. Thank you for reading. I still need name recommendations, it must be boy names please. I just need two. Still a surprise why...
I'm evil. I will start writing the new chapter today and it will maybe be out by tomorrow 😃😃 Bye Angels 😇😇