Facetime💕💕

Next chapter already, wow I'm on fire today. Anyway let's get this on with. By the way, just so you don't get confused Grell came over to Ferid's place. Let's begin shall we. 😉😉

Yuu's POV

I waited in my room and then I heard a ring. I looked at the phone and saw it was Mika. I pushed the answer button. "Hello Mika," I said. "Hello Yuu chan," he said smiling. He was on a couch watching tv. It sounded like he was watching...
Romeo and Juliet. "Mika, are you watching Romeo and Juliet." "Ferid's friend is watching it," he said rolling his eyes. I saw two people making bunny ears behind him. "M-mika, something is behind you," I said pointing behind him. He looked next to him. "Ferid..." he said irritated. Ferid laughed. "Can Yuu chan excuse me, so I can torture him," he said. "Go, right ahead," I said smirking. He put the phone down and chased Ferid around the house. Someone with red hair picked up the phone. "Hello," he said. "Are you a boy or a girl," I asked the red head. "A girl," 'she' said batting her eyelashes. "Okay, I'm back," he said. "Where's Ferid," I asked. "Ran out the house, he'll be back," he said. "Unfortunately," he mumbled under his breath. We talked and laughed for hours. Shinya got into my room. "Time to go to bed, Yuu," he said smirking. "Okay, bye Mika," I said. "Good night Yuu chan," he said. I smiled and hung up. I went to bed, happy to see Mika...

Mika's POV

I sat on the couch with Ferid and Grell. I got out my phone and texted Yuu chan. After Yuu asked me to FaceTime I got everything ready. I face timed Yuu. "Hello Mika." he said. "Hello Yuu chan," I said smiling. "Mika, are you watching Romeo and Juliet." "No, Ferid's friend is watching it." He looked behind me. "M-mika, something is behind
you," he said pointing behind me. I turned to look at Ferid. "Ferid..." I said irritated. "Can Yuu chan excuse me, so I can torture him." "Go right ahead." I chased him around the house. We got outside and he shouted. "Go back, your princess is waiting." I let him run around. I got back inside and talked to Yuu chan. Someone said Yuu chan should go to sleep. "Okay, bye Mika," he said. "Good night, Yuu chan." He smiled and hung up. "I totally ship you guys," Ferid and Grell said in unison. "Tsk," I said and went to bed. I do like Yuu chan much more than a friend. It feels like we knew each other forever. But I'm not sure he likes me back. I started humming a song that popped inside my head. "Heaven knows how much I loved you..." I fell asleep to the unfamiliar song.

Yay Mika remembers the song he wrote. I have two ideas for the new chapter:

1. The power went out and they played never have I ever. (If you choose this
one, give a never have I ever and who gives the question)
2. They were done with work and decided to watch a scary movie(If you chose this one, what scary movie)

The one commented the most, is the one I use. If it's a tie. I don't know what will happen then, maybe I will choose it.😼😼. Anyway hope you liked the chapter😃😃 sorry it's so short. Until next time.