Prolouge

Long ago, 4 races ruled over the earth Humans, Mermaids, Matrions, and the AngelloidsHumans are creatures that live with no special abilities but their own strength, speed, agility, and intelligence. They live on land off of food, heat, and airMermaids are creatures that can breathe both air and water, they can swim faster than the other 3 races and they have special sea crystals with magical abilitiesMatrions are magical creatures that have natural magic, one may have earth, water, fire, air or if they are gifted. They would have every magic abilityAngelloids are creatures that can fly, they can lift things up high and gather materials from below, although thats their only ability. They have a strength to use their wings wind to blow away enemiesThe 4 races all agreed to be in peace and to never have to break their will, alas. Promises that you make are always meant to be brokenAnd that promise was broken indeed in a very dark way, the queen of the mermaids was killed by the hands of humans because the humans weren't given any more gold than the mermaidsSoon, the Matrions were in the same crisis with the Angellions. So they shot their king downThere was no allies, just them and their own kind they set battle on sea to see who would be the one ruler of earthAfter 4 days of war, they claimed no victor. So they spoke to each other never to seek for each other again...After that, they never saw the others true kindness inside. They were left with no choice, but to seperate to their own lands...And thats, where their story...Begins.

A/N

JUST A QUICK NOTE! The first chapter was published before this so i unpublished it temporarily, PLUS MJ MADE THIS Prologue.