Antes de Morirme (before i die)

-so...How much would it be for you to drive me?
-whatever you feel like paying
-so...if I don't want to pay with money, would something happen?
-you can pay with another thing

His eyes looked at him with confidence, trying to hold this tension that was built seconds ago, knowing he would win this.
Dan was holding to his bag, his right hand playing with his sweater. He didn't knew this man, he just knew he could get him away from everything that had mad him suffer this past months.
He had one opportunity but he had little money and probably he won't have enough money to pay this guy.
One. Opportunity.

-with what?
He knew the answer but he couldn't bring his self to believe what he is capable to do just to run away.
-maybe, your body- the eyes of the man looked him from his head to his toes, and then licking his lips- can I change that? It isn't a maybe, you'll have to pay me with your body if you don't have the money.

He looked around and he saw how the sun was rising, his father could be up at anytime. He looked at the car and the driver, he bit his lip and nodded, getting his self inside the car.
-where do you want to go?
-i...I really just want to run away.
-well...we can drive till is midnight to the north and then go to a motel to see if you have the money
The man was giggling while he started to drive. Dan looked out of the window and started to imagine everything mthat could have been if he hadn't came out.
-can we listen to some music?-dan nodded and the man pushed the button where the play sign was.
-my name is dan by the way...-he whispered hoping this would start a conversation.
-I'm Phil- the man or Phil said with his eyes on the road- and I want to run away too.