Matt imagine ayo

Matt imagine ☼

/\/\/\

You were awoken by cries from the next room.

The baby.

You and Matt had a daughter 3 weeks ago, and sleep was a rare thing. You glanced over at the clock, 2:36 AM.

You pulled yourself up out of bed groggily, only to see your husband already at the door.

"I got this one, babe." He explained, kissing you forehead and laying you back on the bed.

You tried to relax, but you couldn't.

Matt with the baby?

You rolled your eyes and got up, dragging your feet to your daughters room.

You looked at the large "E" on her door, and chuckled.

Matt had insisted on naming her Ellie, because it sounded "like a princess name and that's what she will be. My princess." He always knew the right thing to say. You turned to check on Matt, and mentally "aww"ed at his position.

He was holding Ellie, bouncing her up and down on his chest, and trying to give her a bottle.

You giggled, and took Ellie from him. "Unfortunately, I have to take this one." You whispered.

Since Ellie wouldn't take a bottle, you had to breastfeed her.

"Go. Sleep." You said, and Matt refused, taking Ellie and walking to your shared room.

He laid down, and told you to lay with him. You accepted, and he shifted you to where you were comfortable, and then have Ellie to you so that you could feed her.

"this is where I want to be. With my two favorite girls." He said, holding your waist.

You looked back, holding Ellie into place, and kissed him, "I love you, your literally too cute."

He winked, "I love you more."

Thanks for reading!!

Don't forget to follow us on Instagram: @kinkycarpenter

And leave requests on the last A/N!