u

Me and Spence got in and I packed a go bag before I went to bed. Around seven that morning we got up and went to the jet that left at eight. Once on the plane we rode for about thirty minutes. We all decided to go to the police station first.
"Chief Allister."
"I'm SSA Hotchner, this is SSA Jareau, SSA Morgan, SSA Rossi, SSA Prentiss, Dr. Reid, and-"
"I'm the apprentice. Just call me Leya."
"Well nice to meet everyone. We have you set up in the back."
"Thank you."
We all get to a room in the back that they set up for us and sit down. Hotch sends everyone to the different places. The newest dump site, the latest victims kidnapping area, the latest victims home. I got stuck at the station. That was fine with me because I was told not to do anything too extraneous. Besides I wasn't stuck here alone I had my brother. He was working on a map as I watched.
"Missed one," I told him getting up and putting a pin on the spot he missed.
"What would I do with out you?"
"Be dumb," I laughed and sat back in my chair watching him work.
As I watched him I drew shapes that the map made. You see my brother was great with patterns while I was great with shapes. It was part of the difference between our memories. I had a photographic memory and could draw what I was thinking. He had an eidetic memory. He remembered every detail and didn't need to draw anything to explain his point because he could recall the whole conversation word for word. After about five different shapes I finally found the one that matched the pattern Reid had almost completed.
"Looks like we came to the same point," I said rolling over to him and placing our conclusions side by side.
He looked at each and smiled. The team came in and we looked at them.
"Time to deliver the profile," me and Reid said together showing the team what we found.
Reid and his team delivered the profile. They wanted me to be in it too since I helped but I told them it was their team and that I had to make a phone call anyway. I walked outside and called Garcia.
"Yes my little genius?"
"Hey can you look up white men in their late twenties to late thirties that live in this area and have a record for rape and men in that same category for murder or attempted murder."
"Okay."
There was a few seconds pause and I heard her clicking her keyboard keys in the background.
"Okay I have... 153 names."
"Cross check them and see if any of the names appear on both list."
"Twenty-seven."
"Now limit it to the people who have escaped prison."
"Eleven."
"Send me the list."
"Okay."
"Oh Garcia!"
"Yea?"
"Keep this between us please. I wanna impress Hotch so he won't stay mad a Reid."
"Awe that's so sweet. My lips are sealed little Reid."
"Thanks."
I hung up and took a deep breath and then held my ribs in pain.
"You have broken ribs."
"What?" I turned and found my brother at the top of the steps while I was at the bottom.
"You don't just have bruises. You have three broken ribs and a sprained wrist. You outsmarted the doctor and paid him two hundred dollars to let you go."
"How-"
"Come on Leya. You really did not think I would not be suspicious. I mean come on I am your brother."
"Your also a detective."
"Yea that helped."
"So how long have you known."
"I just got confirmation from the doctor two minutes and eighteen seconds ago."
"So. Are you mad?"
"No. I know you were only trying to stop me from worrying. But no more secrets. No matter what it is no more secrets."
"I swear that from this point on I will not keep anything from you."
"Thank you. Now come on let's go."
I walked up to him and we walked inside. When we got inside Hotch was on the phone.
"There's another body at 87 Weston street. Reids go."
We went out to the SUV and rode to the address. On the way I looked at the documents Garcia emailed me on my phone.
"What are you looking at?"
"Instagram," I said changing my apps and showing him.
"Oh. I forgot your still a teenager and into all that social media stuff."
"Um Spence I think your the only human alive that isn't on all this social media crap."
"I am not."
"Okay well let me see your phone."
"Why," he asked handing it to me.
"Because I'm your little sister and you love me."
I created him a Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and an account on all the other social media apps. All in the twenty minutes it took for us to get to the scene. We got out and went to the body. I looked around. We were in an alleyway of abandoned buildings. This area was twelve miles from the last murder sight.
"Something spooked him."
"Or since we've disturbed his dumping grounds he had to just leave her here."
"No look."
Spence came to my side.
"He always puts the tattoo on them after their dead. Except this tattoo isn't complete. It should be a line one inch long. This mark is one fourth inches long at most."
"Your right."
I got up and looked around.
"Spencer," I whispered.
"Spencer."
"Spence," I yelled slightly.
He looked at me and came over.
I pointed to the door. It had a drop of blood on it and looked like it was kicked open.
"He's still here," I whispered.
"Call Hotch."
I nodded and went to the car while Spencer got all the policemen that were there and gathered at the door. They went inside the same time Hotch picked up.
"Hey it's Leya. We think the suspect is hiding in a building next to the scene. Spencer went in with the cops that were on the scene and-oh no!"
I hung up and ran to the door.
"Get out! Everyone out!"
Reid and them were on stairs and saw my panicked face.
"Out! Now!"
They all ran out and right as Reid and I got out the whole place blew. I opened my eyes and saw Reid on top of me. He looked like he shielded me from most of the blast from his busted vest. I got his arm around me and dragged him away from the area. As I dragged him I saw more explosions. My ears were ringing and my head was spinning. Once I got to a hill on the outskirts of the abandoned town I laid Spence flat and checked his vitals. I saw an ambulance pull up and run to the cops who were injured the worst.
"Beautiful isn't it," a male voice said behind me.
I slowly reached down to Spencer's gun but before I could get my hands on it I heard a click behind me.
"I wouldn't do that."
"What's your name?"
He laughed.
"I have a gun to your head and you ask me my name. I'm going to have to keep you around longer than the other girls."
I turned to face him.
"I don't need your name now," I told him slowly standing up,"You just admitted to killing all those women."
I hoped Hotch and them saw me because they had pulled up right before I turned to face this monster.
"I didn't kill them."
"Then what do you call yourself doing," I ask titling my head to invoke that I don't understand.
"I sent them back home."
"Where are they from?"
"From-"
*groan*
"Spence!"
I knelt down to my brother.
"Don't ignore me!"
The guy's gun hit my head and caused me to fall onto Spencer.
"FBI Freeze!"
I got up and looked to my left. Hotch, Morgan, and JJ were there.
"Collin put the gun down."
I looked at the guy who was staring at JJ. I guess they figured out his name while we were gone. Spencer gasped and started coughing. I helped him and it got Collins attention back on me by accident. He pulled me up by my hair and I screamed.
"That hurt."
"Stay back or I kill her."
"Collin-"
"Shut up!"
"This is taking to long."
I kicked him in the no go zone and whipped around and kicked the gun out of his hand before grabbing his shirt collar in my hands.
"You just wasted ten minutes that could have been used to get my brother medical attention. I'm being nice and letting you live. But if he dies expect hell because it's coming."
I let him go and picked up the gun and broke it down before going back to my brother. Hotch and Morgan helped me get him down while JJ cuffed the guy. We got to an ambulance and they took us to the hospital. I had some minor cuts and bruises aside from the gash Collin's gun had made on my forehead and my previously broken ribs. I got them to let me go to my brothers room and he had massive bruising on his back and a little bit of internal bleeding but the doctors fixed all that. We stayed in the hospital for three weeks and then went back to the bureau. When we got back I stayed with Spence while he did his paperwork and then we went home. It was midnight when we got home. We had the next two weeks off.
"Are you going to bed," Spence asked me as we sat wide awake on the couch.
"Nope. Are you?"
"Nope."
"How about some ice cream," I say excited as I sit up.
"At," he sat up and looked at the time on his phone that was on the coffee table in front of us," 2:30 in the morning."
"Yep."
"Okay. I'll run to the grocery store and get some. What kind do you want?"
"Cookie two step. It's a new one."
"Okay."
He left and I sat back waiting for ice cream.