{ErenXLevi} Fanfic

Hey guys, this is my first fanfic and hope you enjoy!^. ^

\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\

Author's POV

Eren and his friends are throwing a party at a bar. This was one of the things Eren had always wanted to do, so he was excited."When do we meet up?" Eren asked." We meet at 6:30 at my house," his best friend Armin replied.

Eren's POV

I plopped in the couch and turned on the T.V. It was 4:30." Ugh, bout a hour and a half," I said to myself and continued to watch T.V. until the party.

~Time Skip~

I dressed casually and then I got a taxi to Armin's house."Damn, I'm going to be late," I said irritated because Mikasa was texting me non stop.Soon enough I was at Armin's house and everyone was waiting for me."Where have you been asshole," Jean inquired."I'm sorry I was late horse face," I smirked cause it was a good comeback.Jean then came over and punched me but missed."Oh you wanna go My Little Pony boy," I said as we were bout to start a fight when Armin came and split us up."Guys this is supposed to be fun,"Armin said calmly.

Author's POV

Everyone went into the mini van Armin owned and went to a new bar in downtown.Once everyone got out of the mini van they went into the bar.Sasha,Mikasa,Christa,Ymir,and Connie sat on one side of the table and Eren,Armin,Jean,Reiner,Berthold sat on the other side.

Levi's POV

"LEVI," Erwin,the manager,called.
"What," I replied irritated."There is a big table that needs help," he inquired."Damn you," I replied. I got up from the couch in the Employes Only room and grabbed my notepad and pencil. I walked over to the happy group and took their order.