His True Form

Dipper sat in the shower as the warm running water gently pelted his body, the dirt, old dried blood, and stress washing away. He found himself wondering how Mable and the others were doing. If his parents knew what had happened to him. Would his family and friends  attempt to get him back? He sighed, honestly hoping that none of those things would happen. Living with the dream demon would literally become hell if any of them ever became true. After massaging some conditioner into his hair he pushed himself to his feet to rinse the soap out of his hair. As the soapy water accumulates around his feet making the floor slick, his feet slip out from under him.

His back and head collide with marble tub causing a loud thud to echo off the walls and throughout the home, gaining the attention of a tall dark skinned man with blonde hair and golden eyes. Without hesitating, he rushed into Dipper's room wearing only yellow sweat pants. Upon entree, he immediately hears the running water and steps into the bathroom, pulling back the shower curtain to find the brunet on the floor tightly grasping his head with his eyes clenched shut. If it weren't for the constant stream of water cascading over him, the man would have instantly noticed the tears dripping down his reddened face.

Switching off the water, the man wraps Dipper in a towel as he picks him up out of the tub and carries him to the bean bag where he sits down, holding the shaking teen on his lap and gently running his fingers through his hair trying to check for injuries. Through his quiet sobs, Dipper presses his hands against the bare, well toned chest of the stranger, trying to push himself away enough to at least get a look at his face only to have his head held firmly against a strong heartbeat.

"Calm down Pine tree, you're okay."

Dipper's eyes widened and suddenly found enough strength to not only force his head off the blonde's chest, but off his lap as well. He held the towel tightly around his slender body in an attempt to keep everything hidden. Bill on the other hand only gave him a bored, uninterested glare before roughly grabbing the boy's wrist and yanking him back onto his lap, causing him to loose his towel slightly to where it was only covering his front halve where he held it in an iron grip against his own chest and pressed his other hand against Bills in an attempt to keep them some what apart if only a few inches.

"B-Bill! Wha- I mean, How did-! Ugh!" Dipper blushed, trying to push away from his owner.

"First off; What's my name?" Bill glares, wanting the boy to address him correctly. "Second; this is my real form, the triangle is simply less energy to project back in your dimension."

"Then...Then, w-why am I o-only seeing you like this now, M-master?"

"To avoid this conversation. Now! First things, first." He chirps, gently rubbing his left hand on the back of Dipper's skull. "Where does it hurt?" Dipper flinches when Bill runs his fingers across the rapidly forming bruise on his head, to be honest his right shoulder and hip were turning a faint shade of purple and blue as well. "Here?"

He nods.

Bill sighs, igniting his hands in a blue fire and pressing them against the rapidly accumulating injuries. "Honestly, Pine tree, who'd a thunk you'd be so clumsy."

Dipper begins to relax as the flames ease his pain and reduce the swelling to return the color of his  skin back to it's naturally pale color. Without realizing it, he found himself leaning into the demon's warm embrace.

"Master....Please don't be angry....I....I didn't mean to cause you so much trouble today..."

Bill sighs, allowing Dipper to curl up against him. "Don't waste my time with such idiotic words, Pine tree...Someone was bound to find out about you eventually."

"W-What do you mean?" he blinks, looking up at his master with absolute confusion. "And...And why do you treat me so kind...to be honest when we made the deal I thought you were going to make my life miserable for all eternity..."

Bill's lips curve into a chilling smirk, instantly making Dipper regret his question but refused to back down now. "Would you prefer I treat you as a toy!" He snicker's, left eye altering to a pale blue glow, making Dipper quickly jerk his head up and shake it violently with wide, fearful eyes. The look on Dipper's face makes Bill laugh slightly before pressing the young boy's head back against his chest. "Good...I don't want you hurt. I want you to stay my perfect little Pine tree forever where only I can have you. You are mine." He grabs Dipper's slightly blushing face and looks him directly in the eyes. "Understand, Dipper? You. Are. Mine." 

With a bright red face, Dipper nods his head, not entirely trusting his voice at the moment. He wasn't scared really. Not if he was honest with himself that is. He wasn't scared. Not at all actually. Flattered sure, maybe. Even a little concerned as to what the deeper meaning behind those words actually meant, but scared? Absolutely not.

The seriousness and the use of his name was enough to let him know that if anyone ever tried to, quiet possibly even look in his direction, Bill would more than likely do some unmentionable things to them.

"Say it Pine tree."

"I-....."He blushed once more. "I am y-your's."

"Again."

"I'm your's"

"Who do you belong to, Pinetree."

"You...M-Master."

Finally Bill smiled, and gently pressed their foreheads together, still rubbing the back of Dipper's head just incase it still hurt at all, and closed his eyes. "Good boy, Pine tree. Good boy."