Captured

Tad Strange had been coming around more and more since he found out about Bill's new pet. Whenever he would show up, Bill would do one of three things. Send the demon away, if that didn't work then Dipper would be sent to his room. When that option was unavailable he would keep his toy in the study or right on his lap where he could keep an eye on him.

Today was one of those days. Tad had shown up in the morning and was not showing any sign of leaving anytime soon. Noon had rolled around faster than intended and drew Dipper out of his room. Not wanting to upset his master, he attempted to get to the kitchen without being noticed.

Luck was not on his side.

"Ah, Pine tree! We were just talking about you!"

Dipper flinched, being caught in the arms of a tall pale man with purple hair and tux to match, his eyes, hat and tie a glossy onyx color. The teen sighed, but instantly shivered when he noticed the raging glare of his master. He'd be punished later, he was sure of it.

Tad smirked and pinched his cheek, giving it a slight tug and shake causing the boy to groan in pain.

"Let him go, Tad."

Glaring at the yellow demon, Tad reluctantly released Dipper whom instantly ran to his master's side, plopping himself down at his feet in front of the couch. Bill hid his satisfaction with his anger towards his unwanted guest.

"Strange, I believe you've overstayed your welcome." He growls, gently placing his hand atop Dipper's head, running his fingers through messy brown locs.

A small flame appeared in Tad's eyes for a split second when Dipper leaned into the touch, But he quickly put on his best poker face and smiled. "I suppose so. You need to tend to your pet anyway." He smirks, winking at Dipper before leaving.

Dipper shutters and sits up on his knees, wrapping his arms around Bill's waist. The demon scoffs and continues petting him. "What, you think if you act cute you'll get out of punishment?"

Bill sits there waiting for an answer, true he had been reading his thoughts as he was convincing Tad to leave and knew that was Dipper's plan, but normally he would try to defend himself when he was called cute. Nothing. Dipper only tightened his grip on Bill's waist, keeping his face buried against his stomach. "Pine tree?"

"...I don't like him..." Confused, Bill taped into Dipper's thoughts only to find that phrase being repeated over and over again. Sadly if Dipper didn't want him to, he'd learned how to control his thoughts in order to keep Bill out. "I don't like him at all..."

Sighing, Bill pulled the brunet onto his lap, hoping to see his face but Dipper only wound up laying his head onto Bill's shoulder and wrapping his arms around his neck before the demon was capable of getting a good look at him. "Dammit, Pine tree. What's gotten into you? Sit up!"

"NmMm" he mutters shaking his head slightly, tightening his grip on his master. "I don't like him! Any time he's here, you spend all day talking to him a-and I get stuck in my room!" 

Bill flinched at how Dipper's voice started cracking at the end of his mini rant, but kept up his facade by putting a playful smirk on his face and forcing out a slight chuckle to go along with it. "Pine tree, are you jealous? You never seemed to care when Shooting star ran off to be with friends and left you behind."

Finally this got him a reaction, it struck a nerve with the teen, but at least he wasn't latched onto his neck anymore. Dipper stared at his master with tears in his eyes and a face as red as a cherry.

"I-I'm not jealous!" he pouts.  "You...You're not Mable, she enjoys hanging out with the people she leaves for, you don't!" Dipper huffs as he straddled Bill's waist.