Epilogue

[A year later]

“Kotori.”

“Kotori.”

“Kotori.”

Kotori opened her golden eyes slowly and moved to the side, seeing an empty spot beside her on the bed.

She had grown accustomed to that sight, considering that it was something she had to deal with everyday now.

She sat up and rubbed her eyes mechanically, and when her hands left her face, she smiled.

“Umi-chan, I see you there.” Kotori got up and hugged Umi, who had been hiding behind the bedroom door with a tray in her hands.

She had been doing this everyday now, waking up early to make her newly wedded something to eat.

It had occurred to her, after the traumatic incident that she had gone through, that every second of her life was precious.

And she wanted to spend it with the people she loved most.

“Enjoy,” She smiled softly at Kotori, as she entangled the grey-haired girl from around her waist. “They were made with love.”

“Cheesy,” Kotori winked at her, taking a bite out of the cheese sandwich as Umi placed the tray on the bed for her to get comfortable. “My style.”

Umi blushed and sat down beside her, leaning over to place a soft kiss in her hair.

“I’ll make it for you as many times as you like.”

XXXX

“Oi.”

Annoyed, Nico turned off the television and turned around to meet a set of restless purple eyes. “What?”

A pink sports shirt was hurled in her direction, “Let’s go to the park.”

“You’re done with work already?” Nico asked, surprised.

“No,” With red on her cheeks, Maki turned away while twirling a bunch of her red hair, “Just th-thought that I wa-wanted to walk wi-with you for a while, no-not that I wanted it, I-”

“Shut up,” Nico grinned, her eyes lighting up. “You’re just contradicting yourself.”

Pouting, the redhead moved to the door, “Just go and change,”

“And don’t worry,
I won’t leave without you.”

XXXXX

“Nozomi power injection, hai...pushu!!”

Eli groaned, “Nozomi, please...not this early...”

Nozomi sat on top of the blonde, who was still laying on the bed, “It’s already 2pm, Elichi.”

“Ugh...”

Her baby blue eyes fluttered open, meeting Nozomi’s forest green ones the instant they focused.

Eli’s lips were pulled into a smile, “Good morning, beautiful.”