Issue 19

"About time you brought her back. What took so long?" Whisper poked his head out from the hotel room door and pushed the screen back, "The woman arrived with clothing for her."

"The woman—" Daystar took a step back and suddenly he was all business. I let all the air out of my lungs. Perfect timing. Impeccable, really, "—has been working for you for almost five years, Phantom; at least learn her name."

"Dion- here; clothing," Whisper thrust a bag at me, I frowned, but he was already turning back to Daystar like I was little more than a footnote, "You're still here? Don't you have a magazine to pose on?"

"When you talk like that, it hurts my feelings."

"Interesting. I didn't think you still had feelings that could be hurt." Ash spoke like Daystar was a specimen. I was shocked that the Pantheon leader let him.

I pushed past Whisper and headed into the hotel room. I couldn't tell, since we had landed on the balcony, but I didn't think it was the one that he had led me to initially. The bed was still made and there was no naked woman on the counter. Ash smelled freshly washed, meaning he had showered recently. Had he done the nasty with the cherry-woman?

The bag he'd shoved at me had an expensive bra and underwear on top; a very nice matching pair too. The cup size was one too big, but it would do for the moment.

I closed the bathroom door behind me and stripped down, surprised at how dirty I really was. How come no one had said anything- well I suppose Whisper had.

What sort of lover would he be? I wondered. Obviously he liked kinky things; eating cherries off a naked woman tied on a table. Had he eaten them one-by one, or done other things? I could see his mouth being used for something other than insults. And he did have large hands... although Daystar's were bigger. I imagined what Ash Whisper's hands would feel like on my stomach—no, he wouldn't be the sort to stroke that direction on the symbiote; he'd run his tongue down the tender side.

My hand slipped between my legs as I stepped under the spray of the shower. My sex was heavy and felt swollen; slick with need. I stroked myself roughly, letting my mind wander. Would Whisper grab me from behind, would he bend me over a table like Daystar had promised. Total surrender; would he tease me into a frenzy with his mouth and lips and then invade from such a vulnerable position?

I bit my lip as the first wave of release ran down my spine; not letting go of the pressure or speed as I continued. I couldn't see either of them being the sort to sit back while I tasted them. What would Daystar taste like? Would he be thick and swollen, or would he be wider? I could imagine being filled by some strangely shaped thing; maybe he had bits on the sides or a weird twist to it? I shuddered as I finally reached climax, my knees touching the cool tile of the shower. I leaned against the wall for a few moments, shaking the last vestige of climax from my limbs. I was hardly done; but I was as good as I was going to get. At least this would slacken the burning urges coiling in my stomach and I would be able to sleep.

I'd had some intense orgasms before, but this wasn't bad. Thinking that a being like Daystar would want to do all sorts of terrible things to me- wow, I guess it was a bit of an ego trip as well. Of course it didn't help that I was thinking mostly about Whisper. There was something about him that annoyed me so much- how dare he intrude on my perfectly tame fantasies.

I finished washing in the shower and made my way over to the mirror, brushing my tangled hair out with my hands. I looked a little better after a shower, but there were a few bruises on my side. I'd hit the ground a lot harder than I had originally thought. It was better than being blown to itty bitty pieces.