sleepy mornings - malia tate

pairing: fxf
genre: fluff
warnings: none
word count: 283

Y/N woke up first, the sun that streamed through the large bay windows of Malia's home blinded her when she opened her eyes.
She shielded her eyes with her hands from the sun as she looked down to see Malia still asleep on her lap.

She smiled as Malia looked so peaceful and calm, the were-coyote was the most beautiful creature she'd ever set her eyes on and she couldn't believe that they finally got together.

Malia stirred in her sleep when you moved to get up. She froze in her spot, half sitting with her arm in the air. Y/N released the puff of air she didn't realize she was holding, only to hit Malia in the face. Malia stirred in her sleep and Y/N's eyes widened in surprise and froze in the spot.

"Good morning," Malia whispered with her groggy tired voice. She pulled her girlfriend back into her original position and nuzzled her nose further into her neck. Y/N melted into her embrace.
"Stay,"

"Okay, but we better make some food later because I'm gonna be hungry," she replied and looked into Malia's dreamy chocolate eyes. After mumbling a reasonable answer Malia closed her eyes again.

The pair began to fall asleep and five minutes later they both let the sleep take over once again. Y/N rested her head on the brunettes' shoulder, Malia secretly loving her spouses actions.

After another ninety minutes of cuddling each other, Malia began to wake from her slumber. Stretching her arms out, she noticed that the sun stood high up on the sky. Thank goddess for weekends. And a loving sweetheart you are lucky enough to call yours.

- 🌈