The Engineering Marvel.

Captain? I am still shocked I was promoted to a captain, of a pilot unit no less. Either Briggs is really looking out for me, or I've got the best streak of luck I've ever had. Things were shaping up after I go my promotion, my Titan was just in along with the Scorch parts I wanted. Legion is a Titan class that is based on the Ogre chassis design, focusing on inexorable advances, dealing damage and controlling combat zones. This was a walking tank of cold, hard steel, and dished out punishment as much as he could take it. This was the perfect Titan for me, the perfect tool to be a big distraction. He was held up in Hanger Bay 2, along with the Scorch Titan. I made my way down there and spoke with the officer on deck to show me to my new companion. I saw him being examined and his CPU was taken out. I went up to the M.R.V.N unit putting it down, and took it to a near by work bench. I put it down and began examining it.

"Alright buddy, let's get you fixed up."

I began disassembling the Legion CPU until I got to his circuit boards where he had his programming. From there I began reprogramming him to not target Militia personnel, but instead. This wasn't the first time I've dealt with IMC firewalls and protocols, Red also had this issue when I was repairing him. Time passes as I messed with his programming until finally I was done. After having his protocols changed, I began reengineering his CPU, to where I could build in a S.E.R.E kit. The S.E.R.E, Survival Evasion Resistance Escape Kit, is a piece of equipment employed by the Frontier Militia's Special Recon Squadron, SRS. It contained a data knife, smart pistol, and he Titans CPU as a last resort for when a pilot's Titan was destroyed. Technically I wasn't authorized to have one since I wasn't SRS, but there wasn't any rules on building in one, so I built it. After a few hours worth of tinkering around, my Legion's CPU was finished and I placed back into the Titan's chassis. The Legion recalibrated his systems and then spoke.

"Power level insufficient, battery required."

I had a M.R.V.N insert a batter into the Legions battery port and he began stepping forward.

"Power sufficient, awaiting command."

"Transfer authorization to new pilot, Gunther. Authorization code Sierra, Alpha, five, six, seven, four."

"Transferred to new pilot, Gunther, congratulations. You are now acting pilot of SA-5674."

"What are your protocols SA?"

"Protocol 1: Link to Pilot, pilot please embark when your are ready to establish neural link." He said squatting and putting out his arm so I could step up to the cockpit.

Briggs cleared most of my previous neural link with Red so my brain wouldn't overload, or something along those lines. I made my way into the cockpit and took my seat while closing the hatch. The cockpit was dark, and the only light was the buttons on the armchair controls. While I sat in the darkness. SA said:

"Establishing neural link with pilot."

As soon as he said it, the link was initiated. Green lines of light filled the void while searing pain ran through my head. But the pain was thankfully short lived as the neural link was established.

"Neural link established."

I disembarked from my Titan and stood in front of him.

He then said:

"Protocol 2: Uphold the mission. Awaiting orders from Gunther or Commander Briggs."