{04}

Bellarose's P.o.v

I was sitting there on my bed in my room reading a book. "What are you reading?" a voice spoke I looked up seeing Tate standing there at my door. "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, a little J.K.R is good for the soul some might say" I smiled slightly.

"Tate Langdon, you saw me the other day in your Dad's office" he said walking into my room fully holding out his hand, I marked where I was in the book closed it and moved to the  end of the bed before standing in front of him. "Bellarose Harmon" I replied taking his hand it wasn't cold like I thought it would be.

"So the door frame was sturdy?" he smirked I felt my face go red. "Aww just pointing out my weakness, if I'm honest I got completely distracted" I laughed slightly taking a seat on my bed as he sat on the end.

"What could've been so distracting?" he asked oh you already know smart ass. "I'm just a girl and your a boy and I like any other person of female gender who is attracted to the male gender became distracted" I spoke very fast.

"You think I'm attractive?" he asked I felt my face heat up. "What no.. maybe" I replied nervously.

"What are you doing in here?" Dad asked Tate. "We we're just talking, Dad" I spoke up; Dad looked like he was pretty upset.

"You need to leave, Tate. I'm sorry. He shouldn't be in here, and I think you know that... please" Dad looked at Tate then me as Tate stood up I stood myself. "What's that thing you think I'm afraid of? Fear of rejection?" Tate spoke I could see hurt in his face as he walked out of the room I glared at my Dad.

"Stay away from him" he spoke up. "Dad" I warned him but he interrupted me.

"You heard me!" he snapped. "You here me! if I want to talk too him I will ground me if you want but you know that it is wrong to do this... Get out... Get out of my room!" I yelled I pushed him out of my room and locked the door going and sitting on the bed.

~SKIP~^Dream^

I woke up in my old bed. "Bella! Get in here and cook our dinner!" Mrs. Hersy's voice broke through the air I stood to my feet shakily. "Yes Mrs. Hersy" I responded as I opened the door and walked out there was a long dark hall at the end was the kitchen I walked forever until the demands turned into shouts of rage; I began to run try to make it too the kitchen but then he stepped in front of me.

"I was trying to hurry sir" I spoke up weakly he then grabbed my neck and we fell too the ground he was on top of me choking the life out of me. "Bella! It's not real!" Tate that's Tate's voice I closed my eyes.

~Now~

My eyes shot open and I was face to face with Tate who looked at me worry in his eyes. "Tate" I whispered tears fell from my eyes as he pulled me into his eyes, "I couldn't he was going to kill me" I cried in his arms.

"It wasn't real" he whispered I took deep breath as tears rolled down my cheeks. "Who am I?" I cried he held me close I tried not to be loud knowing my Mom and Dad we're in the other room so was my sister.

"Your Bellarose Harmon, okay that's who you are" he spoke grabbing the sides of my face I shook my head.

"No I'm Bellarose Mist, foster girl who no one wanted... I can't remember Bellarose Harmon's life the first 15 years of it are not even there I call them mom and Dad Tate because that's what they are supposed to be but I don't... they aren't my real parents" I covered my mouth sobbing silently, "why can't I remember" he placed his hands on each side of my face and pulled me too him kissing my head.

"You don't  have to remember the past just what you do in the future" he whispered I stopped crying and looked up at him and nodded giving him a small smile.

"Thank you, Tate" I whispered. Just then I heard foot steps speeding down the hall, "Go" I whispered he nodded he went into my bathroom and closed the door.

My door swung open and in walked my Dad. "Bell what's wrong?" he walked over sitting on my bed next to me. "It was just a nightmare is all, I'm okay" I smiled gently he didn't say anything else he just kissed my head said goodnight and walked out.