{08}

Bellarose's P.o.v

Halloween I've never actually celebrated it but this year I was. "Okay I want opinions" I exclaimed walking down stairs; Mom was talking with Vi and Jeremy; Dad was talking to Tate, "should I be Sandi from Grease or a vampire?" I asked holding up the costumes.

"Sandi" Mom and Violet said I smiled, "Sandi it is that means Tate will be Danny" Violet said I smiled at Tate the one year he can walk out of this house I'm taking him with me.

"Yeah, I guess I am" he scratched the back of his head. "It'll be fun" I smiled he finally smiled too as I walked back upstairs.

~SKIP~

I sat in my room when I heard shouts from down stairs calling out to my Mom so I ran down seeing Hayden. "Ah look someone hears me kid where's your Mom-" I stopped her.

"Turn around and walk out Hayden.. Your just making this hard on your baby" I spoke she looked shocked that I knew so did my father. "You know nothing" she said turning I ran toured the door as she walked out I snatched her back as the shovel passed her face she looked shocked.

"I know everything don't come back or you'll be stuck here" I whispered she nodded standing up looking at Dad. "I won't bother you again" she spoke before turned and running off I looked Larry.

"You put that away before you hurt yourself" I glared at him as he looked at me stunned. "You let her get away!" He exclaimed; He obviously doesn't know who I am.

"She's going to have her baby and give it a life without Dad either way she isn't meeting the end of your god damn shovel Mr. Harvey!" I snatched it from him and threw it too the side, "haven't you ruined a enough lives" I screamed he cowered slightly.

"Come on Bell" Dad spoke gently he pulled me with him back toured the house.

"Don't come back here don't ask for money next time I won't be as kind" I growled he back up tipping his hat before turning and limping away I then walked back in my father following me.

"I shou-" he went to finish I turned. "Tell Mom before it get worse she'll hate you for a lie but if you tell the truth it'll solve it" I spoke out he sat there tears in his eyes.

"I.. your right I'll talk to her" he spoke I nodded before turning and walking upstairs.

~SKIP~

I counted the money before putting it away locking the safe I had hidden in my room I then went standing in front of the mirror. I then walked down stairs seeing my Mom at the door; I walked out standing next to her as we looked at the two men standing there "Ugh! The roses have whitefly" One said I know that voice.

"Jesus, what an eyesore" the other responded. "Hi" Mom spoke up they both turned one removing his sunglasses.

"Hi. Love the house, so much potential" the dark brown haired one spoke. "Thank you. Are you Marcy's fluffers?" Mom responded smiling.

"I'm Chad Warwick. This is my ball and chain, Patrick" Chad finally spoke. "Welcome. This is my daughter Bellarose" Mom said I smiled gently.

We went in and they started to carve pumpkins while I stood there writing in my notebook. "This is actually kind of fun. I never got to do this when I was a kid" Dad spoke up as they carved I looked up momentarily.

"Why not?" both me and Chad said at the same time our answer was never answered. "So this is what you guys do for a living. That is amazing to me. And wonderful, you know. I think style is so important" Mom interrupted the conversation as she tried to butter them up.

"It's everything. It's so great that I get to help you guys have the best Halloween ever. I love Halloween" Chad said as Patrick chuckled I looked at him, "So does Patrick because the bars are just awash in twinks with six packs in revealing outfits. Isn't that right, Pat? The Abby, The O Bar, Rage. That's where he was last year instead of helping me with the trick-or-treaters" Chad spoke I could see he was upset.

"You two are such drama queens. Stop bickering it's not helping you it's only making thing worse; I can't stand hearing you two argue it makes me want to die" I grumbled standing up and walking toured the door, "you made me mess up what I was writing" I walked out the door and up to my room.

~SKIP~

I looked in the mirror at my costume. "Your the one that I want wohoho baby" I sang to myself as I aplied the make up to my lips. I then turned around walking down the stairs after my Mom who was dressed as a Witch and by the look on her face Dad told her.

"What is that racket?" Mom spoke as we came into the room. "The spooky sounds of Hallow... Really?" Chad said as he saw Mom he then looked at me, "your daughter has more sale than you Sandi from Grease creative" he spoke I smiled.

"Danny'll be here soon" I said speak of the devil Tate walked in and Chad eye'd him, "speak of him and he shall appear. Love you Mom, Dad we'll be back later" just then down the stairs came Violet and Jeremy dressed as superman and Lois Lane.

"We're going to love you guys" Violet said she took Jeremy's hand and walked out as I took Tate's and we left.

As Violet and Jeremy walked ahead of us we stayed behind, "What are you hiding?" Tate asked he looked at me. "It's nothing you have to worry about Langdon, it's all going to work out fine" I smiled at him as he stopped us we kissed. I then stopped remembering something.

"Tate, it's Addy" I breathed he looked at me shocked as I turned and started to run down the street back to the house finding it was too late, "Addy!" I cried I ran to her side pulling her body up. I couldn't save you I should've.