Chapter Nineteen; Office Dilemma

"I see you have made yourself comfortable (YN)"

Turning around you look at the intruder.

To see integera with a drown folder at her hand. You walk back closure to the desk and spoke in one of your practice sincere tone "sorry about that, the room is quite relaxing and I still wanted to stretch my limbs." You spoke in fake sincere, but that is just because you don't want to get on her bad side, after all she is the leader of this secret organisation that you can get many kinds of answers, information and new questions from her.

"It's quite alright, though I do want for this to not happen again." Integera said while walking to her chair and placing the folder at the large desk. "Do sit down miss (YN), our discussion may take a while."

"Sure." Sitting back down to the chair Walter left you. You have a feeling that either integera is either a really strict woman or she is just a person that doesn't beat around the bush. I mean really the woman haven't said please, wish or hope in her sentences or speak in a light tone of voice, if anything I think she is trying to deepen her voice. She just go on straight alpha wolf on me, like you are the one with secrets and not her.
Her Sir integera leader of a secret organisation that just so happens to have a FUCKING VAMPIRE!

"I will be honest with you miss (YN) if you in return be honest to me." Placing integera elbows on the table and putting her chin against her upright claps hand. While you try not to fidget in your seat answered back "I'm alright with that if you could just explained what happened last night."

"Tell me miss (YN) are you familiar with the supernaturals."

"By supernaturals you mean the Tv show because I'm a fan of them," you joke trying to lighten mood but the blue eyed women just lift a eyebrow slightly, clearing your throat you continue. "Eh erhum. Right sorry, yes I have read about them but I don't know if reading from wattpad or in the Internet is a solid information or what they write are true, but what does that have to do with anything."

Integera let her elbows drop to her side but kept her eyes on you, "you have been kidnapped by a unknown group of people, place into a room with multiple people biting into you, drinking your blood and place into a van in a means of escape and you haven't thought of this something beyond normal."

Your body automatically stiffen either from integera words or from the knock on the door, you couldn't quite describe which from it.

"Enter." Without even knowing who is behind the door integera called them in and your body strangely reacts, looking behind you with knowing full well only alucard can do this to you, especially since what happened this morning but you got a surprise for a lifetime.

When instead of the male vampire, there at the door walking towards you is seras holding a silver polished tray with a white British model teapot with sky blue and gold colour designs and a delicate light blue China teacups with Sakura blossoms  deigns and two plates with scones.

Seras then place the tray at the desk and put a light gold plate with scones at integera side with a light blue in your side. "Is it a light sweet or extra one. Seras."

"It's the light sweet, sir."

"Thank you, you may continue on to your rounds." Seras nob at integera words and move out with the silver tray. You kept looking at Seras and you didn't need to turn your head to look at integera to know she was the one who spoke but seriously the women is probably a virgin with the speech of a 14th century monarch. But before seras left her eyes connect with your's and you seem to be pulled in a dazed. It's as if someone is trying to open your brain from the inside.